• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    scutter01, where are you located in Noblesville near a range you can shoot your Mosin(s)? I live in Geist and I have been searching for somewhere I can shoot the one I picked up.

You might want to try this:

Indiana Gun Club
    14926 E. 113th St.
    Fortville, IN 46040
    317-485-6540

It is close to you, but their website has next to no information so you might want to give a call to see what you can shoot.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    You might want to try this:

Indiana Gun Club
    14926 E. 113th St.
    Fortville, IN 46040
    317-485-6540

It is close to you, but their website has next to no information so you might want to give a call to see what you can shoot.

I've been there a few times, the location is great for me and I just bought a shotgun last week, so I'll likely try to get out there more often. I know they're close and an excellent shotgun range all-around, but I want somewhere I know I can shoot my Mosin.

RyanV

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    La Porte County
    I picked up a nice Mosin 91/30 today there for a decent price. Markups were ridiculous, $25 for used GI mags, the cheapest AK I saw was $650. I guess someone is buying this stuff at those prices. Madness!

Chrolle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Went on Sat morning, Friend picked up a never fired new G27 he has been looking to get for 445.00 out the door. We both feel that was a great deal considering every where else we found them were almost 600.00 after taxes.

XD .40 SC new out the door for me was 445.00. I didn't look at long guns as I wasn't in the market for them. Prices on used hand guns were a little crazy considering new were either close to our cheaper than used from what i was seeing.

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    East Central In.
    I finally made it Sunday morning and it looked like all the good deals must have gotten scarfed up on Saturday. I went looking for a compact 1911, but the only compact .45 I found was a beat up Detonics for 850 (saw it and immediately thought of Melensdad).

munky_3434

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Brazil, IN
    I went today, and I wasn't much impressed.

I saw SKS there for 500-600. Nice stocks, but not worth that.

yeah, selection was'nt that great. my dad picked up a sks for 450(still high) and i ended up with a springfield lw champion with a few extras for 800(i'll have pics up soon).

the back half was more like a flea market. just random crap. glad i found waht i was looking for though

munky_3434

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Brazil, IN
    i would'nt buy one anyway, he is just one of those guys that will pick it up at 450 and in a week find someone who will offer him 700 for it. he just seems to have luck like that

on a side note i saw the detonics quicksdraw was talking about. it looked pretty rough

Top Bottom