• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • emsdial911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Lapel
    Anyone know of a good holster that accommodates a tactical light? I need one for the evenings when my XD-Subcompact is on the nightstand. I don’t like having it out of a holster at night.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Anyone know of a good holster that accommodates a tactical light? I need one for the evenings when my XD-Subcompact is on the nightstand. I don’t like having it out of a holster at night.

I deleted your dupe thread in Carry Issues & Self-Defense; this is the appropriate forum.

I assume you're using the Streamlight XML light? If so, Blade-Tech makes a kydex holster for your gun/light combo. Otherwise, I think you're going to have a hard time finding something. You'll probably either have to settle for a generic nylon type, or have something custom made.

Last edited:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    or have something custom made.

Raven Concealment Systems - Holsters

PhantomLC.jpg

If they don't have exactly what you're looking for pre-made, you can always bring your gun + light to an Indy 1500 and have it made while you wait.

padishar123

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Leo, IN
    If they don't have exactly what you're looking for pre-made, you can always bring your gun + light to an Indy 1500 and have it made while you wait.

you can get custom holsters made while you wait? can you tell me who does this?

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    you can get custom holsters made while you wait? can you tell me who does this?

Look at the link above the pic in esrice's post. ;) Raven Concealment sets up at the Indy 1500 gun show and makes custom holsters on the spot in addition to selling "stock" models. Best advice is to get there early, as their backlog tends to build up pretty quickly.

There was one other company doing custom holsters at the show last weekend, but I don't know anything about them other than their designs look a LOT like Raven's... :rolleyes:

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I would not recommend Fobus to anyone, but for your use it may work. I do not see the XD on their sight, so you may need to contact them. This style of holster has been linked so some NDs after the button would enter the trigger guard during reholstering.

Fobus Holster: Tactical Holsters

glt17.jpg
    Man I HATED that POS holster.It's the most unnatural draw for a holster. Why spend 500 dollars on a pistol and only 30 for the holster?

Top Bottom