• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Actually that was his one mandate and his singular failure.

Everything he did to accomplish that one thing fell apart in a comedy of errors.

This was due to constant vigilance on the part of the American people.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    This schmuck is a disgrace to the office of AG. Even worse than Reno was.

He didn't authorize an all out assault 9th the Bundy ranch. Inept, unqualified, lying, shiftless...

But just misses the Reno bar.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    Someone is probably already working on a book detailing the total corruption and disregard for law by Holder and his staff. To call Holder a slimy-worm is actually disrespectful to worms which are actually fine upstanding creatures.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Do we forget the 90% lie that predated the disclosure of Fast and Furious by a matter of months? Holder's DoJ was running a con like only the Chicago Machine can, and it imploded on them. FnF was just one tiny cog in that plan, a cog that was never supposed to come to light. When it did, Holder's DoJ and ATF went into damage control, and hamfisted that as well. Holder's plan for gun control is a major failure of his. I don't think I'd call it "singular", but in his efforts to bamboozle the American public, he did, indeed fail.
    Along with Operation Choke Point

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Was Operation Choke Point in… operation… before FnF exploded n the news? I don't recall hearing anything about LGSes losing their banking privileges before FnF collapsed. I've always thought CP was a form of knee-jerk reaction Holder's DOJ had to losing the FnF operation. "We can't hurt gun people through the back door. Let's go at them through something everyone knows it upfront, their legitimate banking activities." Thus, CP was born from the ashes of FnF. This is just my perception. If there's a FnF/CP timeline that shows them in operation simultaneously, I'd love to see it.

Top Bottom