• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Nice Gun DD.. And as a special treat, you can just go into any store and buy ammo for it.. Now When is the last time you bought a gun that you did not have to scrounge up surplus ammo to shoot it...

Here are some pics...

IMG_2547_zps9dc8b94c.jpg

IMG_2545_zps77846418.jpg

Here are the only real wear marks. I guess not even Hi-Points are immune to "idiot marks". :):

IMG_2546_zpse34322b1.jpg

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Mag holders arrived today and work great. Doesn't interfere with my hold at all. :yesway:

Whats mags did you end up using? Did you go with any of the ProMags or are you just using the stock 10 rounders.... I think I may try an trade my Savage MKII FV SR on one of these. So It just makes me want one even more now, lol

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Whats mags did you end up using? Did you go with any of the ProMags or are you just using the stock 10 rounders.... I think I may try an trade my Savage MKII FV SR on one of these. So It just makes me want one even more now, lol

I'm just using the stock Hi Point mags. I've not heard good things about the ProMags. I wish they were higher capacity, but they are what they are... and they work great.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Very true, Ive heard the same thing about them as well. Ill probably just end up getting a couple extra factory mags to go with it. Do you shoot much steel case ammo through yours?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Very true, Ive heard the same thing about them as well. Ill probably just end up getting a couple extra factory mags to go with it. Do you shoot much steel case ammo through yours?

I've never shot any steel case through it, however I will say that it runs with plain old lead round nose reloads just fine.

Tynimiller

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 20, 2014
    Osceola
    We have one at the range I work my second job for. It has kept ticking round after round but man nuts and bolts kept coming loose till we did some major revisiting to it after full breakdown and re-assembly. I believe someone actually liked it so much they bought it and we are looking to pick up another one.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Now THAT would be sweet! :rockwoot:

It would be. It was aledgely Pro that was working on a drum for the 995. Story switched tot he 4595 after it was announced. If that happens I would look into getting another one. Although I would have to move to own the drum......

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    It would be. It was aledgely Pro that was working on a drum for the 995. Story switched tot he 4595 after it was announced. If that happens I would look into getting another one. Although I would have to move to own the drum......

It would sure make one quite the range toy :ar15:

Top Bottom