• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I bought a 9c a couple weeks ago. Went to the range today and shot a pretty tight group right out of the box. I couldn't believe it...although I was only shooting 7 yds. I am running out of ammo so had to leave after shooting almost 200 rounds through it. I can see what people have an issue with with the trigger...but my accuracy is fine for now.

TopGun_23

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    My M&P 9c is one of my favorite guns. I have never had any accuracy problems from it either. The only thing I dislike about it is it's transition trigger.

Shrek1980

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I have a 9 Pro with an apex RAM and have had no accuracy issues. Even my friend that uses a Glock said he loved the grouping and accuracy of my gun. I'm sure an upgraded barrel would make a big difference, but I think the only shortcomings of the gun is the trigger.

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    the accuracy of my m&p is subpar. then again, the accuracy of every pistol i have ever shot has been subpar. maybe its me...
    on a serious note, when i slow down, and pay mind to the fundamentals, my hits are typically on target. the pistol is more accurate than i am. 8 inch steel at 25 yards is good enough for me.

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Mine was great the first 600 rounds, could hit head shots of a hostage silhouette at 50ft all day. Love my .40 and will likely pick up a .45 next.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    My entire family shoots M&P 9 Pros with apex trigger kits in them. So i cant say anything for the stock trigger but they shoot fantastic groups. My 13 year old brother shoot a one hole 17 shot group at 15 yards today with one flier. So for the most part they will outshoot the shooter. But we have the newer version of the M&P I have heard several
    complaints about the older versions for terrible accuracy. Here is the one my family shoots we have 3 with the exact same set up.vi think the older models say Stainless on the side of the slide if that helps. But we love ours I traded my old Lone Wolf tricked out Glock 34 for my M&P. Best of luck with yours.:ingo:IMG_1388.jpg

Ngdonut

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    I bought a slightly used M&P 45c from a guy on INGO and have shot about 500 rounds through it since I bought it. It shoots great. I am impressed with the accuracy. Last weekend I shot a milk jug at 40 yards with it (Just wanted to try it out that far). I could actually hit it. I certainly did not hit it on every shot, but was pretty surprised that I could hit it every 2 or 3 shots. At normal pistol ranges (15 yards or so) it compares to my father's PPQ in 9mm, which I find rather accurate.

Have also shot the full size M&P 40 and thought it was pretty accurate as well.

Top Bottom