• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Stormvetprime

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2012
    To quote this mod (my bold italics):

"This is a friendly reminder that racial slurs are not allowed here. Whether you agree with one's lifestyle, religion, nationality, etc is your opinion and that's fine but you can't use terms on here that aren't politically correct."

"politically correct" means 'as the libtards attempt to control the discussion and blow off the 1st Amendment'

You're attempted admonishment (summarily rejected with prejudical laughter) IS liberalism, bias, subversion and the aforementioned hijacking of free speech.

You may NOT foist your political bias, or hypersensivity to said platform under your role as a moderator. You may NOT define for us what is "correct" or not in any way, do you understand? Your admin login at this site is perfunctory and does NOT allow you to modify or coerce political speech.

That said, your oblivious "racial slur" claim is false; To wit:

Just as with the term "wetback" the term "raghead" refers not to a race, you friggin' myopic, lexicon-deficient, shallow-minded, unread, uninformed, reflection-lacking jackwagon... but refers instead to a chosen behavior.

In the case of a "wetback" it is someone who swims the Rio Grande, thus - the colloquialism being - avoiding a border checkpoint. Think, you molasses-headed soup sandwich... it is a pejorative reference to an illegal alien (gonna flag me for 'illegal alien' too, Hitler?) which fits just as much on a white-, Asian-, African- or any other non-Spanish/Mayan type of Mexican who choose to make such a swim.

YOUR interpretation? YOUR preferred context? Can you spell N_A_R_C_I_S_S_I_S_T? Dip****. **** you, you're not God. Read the 1st Amendment.

The term "raghead" refers to anyone who dons Muslim garb with the intent of acting or speaking in a fundamentalist-wacko fashion. Ever heard of John Walker Lindh? Raghead. A caucasian piece of feces anti-Semetic traitor who should have been executed (and hopefully will end up like Jeffert Dahmer). Are you REALLY that short-sighted or just a flaming libtard posing as a neutral moderator?

Pull your head out of your ass. Behaviors and lifestyle choices are NOT akin to race or gender (XX/XY).

Your "warning" is rejected. You are incorrect. Do your homework and STFU until your lucidity meter reaches at least 15%.

****tard.

Pleas, ban me - it will prove this site is just a haven for libtard hate and suppression.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    217109b3.gif

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Stormvetprime, I'm not sure exatly what happened, but try being more mature when you find another gun forum to become a member. You could have PM'd any moderator or Spasmo herself, but you attempted to sort this out in the public forum. So, as you have requested, I have banned you. Thanks for being a part of our community.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    What's disturbing is that Mr. Racist jackwagon here manage to accrue a fair amount of rep.

Not really. That could be five or six hits from heavy hitters. I can give two bronze badges, and I'm not one of the big boys. Not saying this happened.

For the record, I did not rep him.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Guess what......... this is not public property, this is a privately owned entity, and thus you have no 1st amendment rights here.

Rikkrack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Montgomery Co
    All I can say is WOW. Haven't seen a rant like that since my CRAZY ex wife. Literally CRAZY. Hence EX wife. Even without the multiple meds, not sure she could have topped that. Kinda amusing. Any no, they don’t send the strait jackets home with them when they are discharged.

Is there a place for all the crash and burn posts like this? I saw ratings 4 star/5 star. I think of similar to Darwin awards. What not to do. Bathroom reading material. Something you need to occupy time, and can flush out of memory as it was useless when done.

There are “those” people out there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom