• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I personally like fine dinning or at least finer dining as much as I can do it... I have been to Oceanaire once and can't wait to go back and the second we put an empty or near empty glass to the side or an empty plate aside someone was there taking it away once we let go of it....

That kind of service gets a nice tip from me.

I don't know if it is the same guy but the manager I met years back was a younger skinny guy....... very friendly!

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Well, my wife and I had a great time at Fogo last night, I think we were there nearly two and a half hours by the time all was said and done. I had high expectations of the place from all of the positive and encouraging things I'd read and heard about it, but I'm still beyond impressed. Amazing food and drinks from start to finish, polite and prompt service that just didn't stop, we loved every minute of it.

Whoever said "death by meat" is right, I've never tried such a vast array of amazing meats from so many types of animals in one sitting in my life. The parmesan cheese and the swiss (along with the other I can't recall) they had at the salad bad were just amazing. I may very well have a new favorite restaurant. We got an "on the house" creme brulee for desert that was really great. I tried everything that was offered to me, and I didn't dislike anything I had, that in itself was enough to impress my wife, because I tend to be somewhat of a picky eater. I can't say enough good things about the place, other than if you haven't been, you need to try it.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom