• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one. he would make a good senator or representative at the national level. I believe his lack of political experience would hinder ability to be an effective leader of a country.

Also;

The president not only directs the country's economy but also the military. I see nothing on his website that gives me confidence in his ability as a military commander.

although he does mention working for the Navy. "After earning my Master’s degree and six years working for the Department of the Navy, we returned home to Atlanta, where I began to climb the corporate ladder with the Coca-Cola Company" He does not indicate what role he served in the navy, and reading his educational background leads me to the conclusion that it was an administrative type of job not a leadership/commander role.

I also believe he would make a great presidential cabinet member.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    Hell ya. Why couldn't our first black President been Herman Cain or Lt. Col. Allen West. Those guys would bring change I can believe in!

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    I saw him at a tea party last year. Of all the speakers, he was by far the best. He really had the crowd going. As far as anyone questioning his lack of political experience, I have two words: Barack Obama.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    What little I've seen so far looks positive to me. I'd be interested in seeing a precis' of his issue positions, e.g. the functions of the Executive Branch, the use of Executive Orders to further an extralegislative agenda, etc.

I'd like to see a candidate that plans on getting government the hell out of Americans' way.

Blessings,
    Bill

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    Cain/West 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like this guy Cain, and of couse, Allen West...goes without saying!!!

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    What little I've seen so far looks positive to me. I'd be interested in seeing a precis' of his issue positions, e.g. the functions of the Executive Branch, the use of Executive Orders to further an extralegislative agenda, etc.

I'd like to see a candidate that plans on getting government the hell out of Americans' way.

Blessings,
    Bill

You can probably find audio from his radio shows online. I can't remember if he had his own show or not, but he filled in for Bortz quite a bit.

Redneckbuckeye

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 19, 2009
    Sheridan
    We have some one who has no experience, its not really working out. We need someone who has experience in running some type of experience in running something more the a community organization. Don't know much about this guy.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    We have some one who has no experience, its not really working out. We need someone who has experience in running some type of experience in running something more the a community organization. Don't know much about this guy.
    Cain has had quite a bit of experience running things. He's the former chairman and CEO of Godfathers Pizza, among other things.

Herman Cain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I don't rely on Wikipedia for anything.
    Then you remain ignorant by choice. His Wikipedia entry has numerous footnotes and sources for information which are cited, (which you would have known, had you read it). It's a great place to begin looking at who he is and what he's about. Or you can do nothing.

Redneckbuckeye

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 19, 2009
    Sheridan
    Then you remain ignorant by choice. His Wikipedia entry has numerous footnotes and sources for information which are cited, (which you would have known, had you read it). It's a great place to begin looking at who he is and what he's about. Or you can do nothing.

Because I don't rely on Wikipedia, does not mean I chose to remain ignorant or that I am ignorant, its that it is not always reliable source. It's not allowed in schools for a source of info.

Top Bottom