• oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    What's her INGO name?

From the Baltimore Sun via NPR:

She doesn't sound that different from the Bundy clan. I watched some of her videos, and if you still away all the cultural differences, they're pretty similar.

I smell "Sovereign Citizen" right there, aka bat**** crazy.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    My god the media spin on this one.

"Woman Killed by Police Posted Parts of Encounter on Social Media" -Washinton Post
    "Korryn Gaines, Cradling Child and Shotgun, is Fatally Shot" -Washington Post
    "Baltimore County Police Fatally Shoot Korryn Gaines" -NBC News
    "Korryn Gaines Shooting: US Police Kill Woman as Child Watched" -BBC News
    "Korryn Gaines, a 23 Year Old Mother, Latest Black Woman Killed by Police" -Huffington Post
    "Baltimore Police Kill Black Mother Korry Gaines, 5yo also Shot" -RT
    "Korryn Gaines: Mother Holding Five-Year-Old Son Shot Dead by Police During Traffic Violation Stand-off" -Independent

Ridiculous.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

"Woman Killed by Police Posted Parts of Encounter on Social Media" -Washinton Post
    "Korryn Gaines, a 23 Year Old Mother, Latest Black Woman Killed by Police" -Huffington Post
    "Korryn Gaines: Mother Holding Five-Year-Old Son Shot Dead by Police During Traffic Violation Stand-off" -Independent

Ridiculous.

This should be enough proof of the media's need to push an agenda as click bait and ratings over all.
    To actually report the truth would not keep the "Headline" news teams in your face 24/7 with these ridiculous lies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Ridiculous.
    Sounds familiar to a lot of headlines Rambone used to post.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    She posted on social media throughout the standoff. Her "friends" and followers encouraged her NOT to comply with police demands while the people who actually cared about her begged her to give up.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    She posted on social media throughout the standoff. Her "friends" and followers encouraged her NOT to comply with police demands while the people who actually cared about her begged her to give up.

Yeah, no incitement there.

Doublehelix

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield

Ridiculous.

Ridiculous beyond belief. It makes me want to run away and hide from the world. Things are such a mess, but now is the time we all need to pull together and be stronger than ever. It is crazy how the media twists this stuff, and the sad thing is that so many people believe it. Prayers are all I have...

steve0322

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2015
    Mooresville
    What does the Bureau of Land Management have to do with this?
    It's a six degrees of Kevin Bacon scenario. BLM went after the Bundy's, which many of them turned out to be sovereign entities. Enter this lady, who is also a sovereign citizen, so ipso facto, BLM has a huge part in her dying at the hand of the man. I guess it's more of a two degrees of Kevin Bacon scenario.

LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN
    The meek apparently will inherit the earth. She could have surrendered peaceably, however, she did not. BLM notwithstanding, they are not addressing the larger problem. The left, as it is, has grown up receiving "participation awards" and expect kudos for doing the mundane. With that said, the left has no explanations when it comes to facts. Political correctness rules, not the cold hard truth.

Top Bottom