• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dugsagun

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    portage
    Wow , that is a huge chunk of money. I am sure the tax payers will like their taxes going up to cover the costs of these civil suits. I hope its used for a buncha good stuff at least.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Wow , that is a huge chunk of money. I am sure the tax payers will like their taxes going up to cover the costs of these civil suits. I hope its used for a buncha good stuff at least.

A judge will likely reduce it from what I understand. Juries award these amounts because some in society have put out this "You can't put a price tag on love/feelings/etc." Why not just start awarding multiple billions of dollars?

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    A judge will likely reduce it from what I understand. Juries award these amounts because some in society have put out this "You can't put a price tag on love/feelings/etc." Why not just start awarding multiple billions of dollars?

Well I would hope that the judge would make her family pay that amount to the police dept for raising such a worthless piece of ****.
    Her poor kids now have to be reprogrammed just to cope in the real world.

Lets watch her in her prime again.... There are other vids out there also.

[video=youtube;etJ4VA3SPX8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etJ4VA3SPX8&app=desktop[/video]

Top Bottom