• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lowe0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 22, 2015
    Indianapolis
    So would you be willing to sacrifice the 1st amendment for gay rights? Or to clarify further, maybe give a list of all the amendments you'd be willing to sacrifice for gay rights?
    Ideally, none. But as I've already said, I think firearms rights are a lot safer, even under a Clinton administration, than gay rights specifically, or secular rights in general, would be under President Cruz.

And I'll ask again: if this is something that we need to be single-issue voters on, then where are the single-issue candidates? I'm not going to blindly support whatever candidate the GOP props up just because they like to go shooting too.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Ideally, none. But as I've already said, I think firearms rights are a lot safer, even under a Clinton administration, than gay rights specifically, or secular rights in general, would be under President Cruz.

And I'll ask again: if this is something that we need to be single-issue voters on, then where are the single-issue candidates? I'm not going to blindly support whatever candidate the GOP props up just because they like to go shooting too.

Really, but you would vote for a virulent enemy of the Second Amendment out of fear of someone like Cruz attacking a right that the Supremes conjured from the spaces between the lines and are not likely to change their minds on? So, now that we have that established, I assume that for the next couple of SC vacancies, you would like a couple more from the hard left?

Lowe0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 22, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Really, but you would vote for a virulent enemy of the Second Amendment out of fear of someone like Cruz attacking a right that the Supremes conjured from the spaces between the lines and are not likely to change their minds on? So, now that we have that established, I assume that for the next couple of SC vacancies, you would like a couple more from the hard left?

Between the hard left and hard right, yes. Show me a moderate getting out of the primaries and then I'll actually have something to consider.

dirtybird

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2015
    Morgan Co.

But you'll support hillary on a single issue right? Gay rights is the only single issue you've expressed a desire to preserve. Other than climate change and teaching evolution...and I've already explained how neither of those will change based on potus.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    It's about gay rights. Apparently.

I've noticed. I've been checking in on this thread here and there hoping to see new info on the background check EO and see crap ton of new posts and think something must have happened only to find an endless off topic argument.

How long before the pics of boating accidents and train wrecks start getting posted? Miley Cyrus, and girls in bikinis with guns. It's been a minute since INGO had a truly epic thread melt down.

:popcorn:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I've noticed. I've been checking in on this thread here and there hoping to see new info on the background check EO and see crap ton of new posts and think something must have happened only to find an endless off topic argument.

How long before the pics of boating accidents and train wrecks start getting posted? Miley Cyrus, and girls in bikinis with guns. It's been a minute since INGO had a truly epic thread melt down.

:popcorn:

Seriously? Who would post that fugly little troll?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Your group? Pachyderms who self-injure with blades?

PURPLE LIVES MATTER!!!

The smallest, most endangered minority is the individual!

If only . . . if only there were some kind of document . . . a document intended to protect the rights and liberties of the individual from the whims of the majority. If we had something like that, we'd be in good shape.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Oh man it was a few years ago. I don't remember who it was but he would not stop posting pics of Miley. The thread was deleted and the OP was banned.

I don't remember the Miley thing, but I do recall the infamous 'Bragging Rights' thread which was full of lots of skin and minimal cloth that had similar results after running out well over 100 pages.

For this reason, I chose not to 'illustrate' my point when I had some fun removing a critical punctuation from this thread:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/general-firearms-discussion/400400-thats-good-gun-but.html

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I don't remember the Miley thing, but I do recall the infamous 'Bragging Rights' thread which was full of lots of skin and minimal cloth that had similar results after running out well over 100 pages.

For this reason, I chose not to 'illustrate' my point when I had some fun removing a critical punctuation from this thread:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/general-firearms-discussion/400400-thats-good-gun-but.html

I remember a girls with guns thread.

Top Bottom