• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    Been goin crazy the past few days folks, met an awesome girl, gorgeous, great to talk to loves a lot of the same things as I do, not a gun fan, but is open minded to the idea and wants to go shoot...but of course there is always a problem, she's one of my best friends ex GF, and they only broke it off like 2 weeks ago today, none of this was intentional, just kinda randomly happend, it's really rippin my head apart thinkin about it, what says INGO????!

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    Been goin crazy the past few days folks, met an awesome girl, gorgeous, great to talk to loves a lot of the same things as I do, not a gun fan, but is open minded to the idea and wants to go shoot...but of course there is always a problem, she's one of my best friends ex GF, and they only broke it off like 2 weeks ago today, none of this was intentional, just kinda randomly happend, it's really rippin my head apart thinkin about it, what says INGO????!
    women come and go man.. good friends dont. pass on it.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Ooh, a minefield, yay! If she's "over" over it, your friend can pound sand, but it would be best to go to him and say "hey, I've been hitting it off with *** and I want to make sure this isn't going to go all pear shaped on us". He may have some bad words for you, but he may have some valuable insights. Just take anything he says with some salt, as there's the possibility of bitterness. I do think things should go better with honesty; at least maybe he won't think you "stole" her. Of course it's hard to tell with some people. May you know happiness either way.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    132866280484.jpg

:)::laugh::)::laugh::)::laugh:

squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN

The best way to resolve the situation is to talk to your friend. Also talk to the girl. Perhaps she's not looking for a relationship who knows. The only way to figure out what you want and what will work with your relationships is to talk.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    If you value your friendship you need to bail. No good will come from this, and being in NWI I can tell you, it's loaded with fine looking women.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Ooh, a minefield, yay! If she's "over" over it, your friend can pound sand, but it would be best to go to him and say "hey, I've been hitting it off with *** and I want to make sure this isn't going to go all pear shaped on us". He may have some bad words for you, but he may have some valuable insights. Just take anything he says with some salt, as there's the possibility of bitterness. I do think things should go better with honesty; at least maybe he won't think you "stole" her. Of course it's hard to tell with some people. May you know happiness either way.

The only worthwhile advice in this thread so far (along with squidvt's).

Remember there's a reason they aren't together anymore though. THe circumstances of their relationship's dissolution is important information to keep in mind.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    It has been my experience that the first thing a woman does if you **** her off is to go and screw all of your friends. If you want to promote this behavior then jump right in.

Personally I would NEVER date a girl who has been with a friend, period. Two weeks is way too soon anyway. Is she so lonely that she can't go two weeks without a man's company? Something is wrong that she is shopping so soon after a breakup. be careful.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    If-You-Like-Sloppy-Seconds.jpg

:D

Then again, she could be the love you have always been looking for.
    Life is a journey, you don't always get to pick the path but don't let someone else attempt to pick it for you.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    talk to your friend first about it. If its cool with him then great, if its not, then you have to decide whether the possible relationship is more important than your current friendship.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I say it will probably end with you neither having a best friend and the ex-girlfriend. :popcorn:

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    It has been my experience that the first thing a woman does if you **** her off is to go and screw all of your friends. If you want to promote this behavior then jump right in.

Personally I would NEVER date a girl who has been with a friend, period. Two weeks is way too soon anyway. Is she so lonely that she can't go two weeks without a man's company? Something is wrong that she is shopping so soon after a breakup. be careful.

She isn't doing anything different then what a guy would do.

Top Bottom