Not open for further replies.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    :shady: MAY 20 , 2015 - DAY 140 - TURKEY BACON STILL SUCKS !!! :shady:
    * Note ,if I was any of you ,I wouldn't take any thing Que said seriously -- I hear he's full of :poop: like a thanksgiving turkey . *

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    :shady: MAY 20 , 2015 - DAY 140 - TURKEY BACON STILL SUCKS !!! :shady:
    * Note ,if I was any of you ,I wouldn't take any thing Que said seriously -- I hear he's full of :poop: like a thanksgiving turkey . *

The turkey has an entire holiday set aside for its enjoyment. After filling up on its delectable goodness, people transition to couches all across America to watch football, followed by a second helping and then naps. Shortly thereafter, men hand over their wallets and keys to send their wives to malls for shopping and fistfights over the last Elmo doll. Yep, then we look forward to the sandwiches and other leftovers to get us through the next few days. The turkey was loved by the fathers of this nation!

As for the pig... well... I got nothing!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    So Que has never been to a hog roast? That doesn't even need it's own holiday. It is a party whenever you do it!

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    The turkey has an entire holiday set aside for its enjoyment. After filling up on its delectable goodness, people transition to couches all across America to watch football, followed by a second helping and then naps. Shortly thereafter, men hand over their wallets and keys to send their wives to malls for shopping and fistfights over the last Elmo doll. Yep, then we look forward to the sandwiches and other leftovers to get us through the next few days. The turkey was loved by the fathers of this nation!

As for the pig... well... I got nothing!

First off I can not believe you would say Thanksgiving was set aside for turkey .... You are right ,there is a lot of people do eat turkey on Thanksgiving ,(NOT IN MY HOUSE ) you are correct they do go lay down and watch TV , run off and shop and all the other modern bull crap that they do . But heres the catch - that's ONE DAY a year !!! HOG doent have just a day -- its pretty much all year -Christmas HAM ,, Easter HAM , I don't think ive ever seen turkey at weddings or funerals get togethers , but HAM is there. Then oh my oh my we have Spring - Fall cook outs -- HOG every where ---HOG roast , tenderloins ,pork chops ,shoulders , and the Picnic HAM ,, brauts , sausages , BACON , ohhhhhhhhhhh I just could go on and on ----PORK ITS WHATS FOR SUPPER !!!!

Nodonutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2014
    Alexandria
    I beginning to sense that some individuals have strong feelings about turkey bacon, but I am not quite sure yet.

However, there is something far, far more insidious that achieves a level of evil beyond what turkey bacon could ever aspire.

That evil is . . . gluten-free baked goods.

PEOPLE. Gluten is what makes baked good freakin' delicious.

Don't pretend that some gluten-free culinary travesty is good just because you have chosen to consume it. Wishful thinking is just that: wishful thinking.

Gluten-free baked goods are abominations that make turkey bacon seem . . . kinda good.
    What I gather is turkey bacon sammich on gluten-free bread sucks 2X, or would it go exponential if one used fat-free mayo and over-processed cheese? :dunno:

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I figured out why Que likes turkey so much - reminds him of his dancing girl friend.
    10f7uw1.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom