Helmet Cam - Special Forces, Up Close and Personal (Afghanistan)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I good living, breathing, still able to rat out his buddies prisoner can make a big difference and save a lot of lives in the long run though... God bless those SF boys! :patriot:

I never found many that were that valuable. I keep hearing this same line of reasoning back from when cheaney was making excuses for water boarding, but I never saw hard statistics to back up all this valuable OR credible intel they were supposedly gathering. believe me, im all for torturing if it will save one american but I think most of what we hear about "rats" is hype. thats what I saw too. the best thing I found that saved American lives was the double tap. but hey when you need to make an excuse to congress of how you LOST billions of U.S. currency, i guess the cia needed to make it sound good, so they said the payoffs and bribes worked. but they really only gave us false intel!

Last edited:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Just saying, the way I see it, if one of the good guys had to die, better a non American than an American.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    They sure don't get paid enough. I was telling my son today to give a lot of thought to service men and women. I told him to think about the bravery it would take to continue getting off those LCVP's when they dropped the gate during WWII @ Omaha Beach.

IMakeGum

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    I don't think its just about pay for these guys, but sure as hell pay them 10'xs what they are making cos I sure as hell don't want to do that!!!!
    God Bless our troops and the Afghani's we train, too. They are doing it to better their country that that, IMHO, makes them freedom fighters.....

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    You can't pay some enough and others deserve more but love of the job is why it gets done for alot that I have known..

I personally thank every member of our armed forces for thier service when I see them out and about and any veterans I run across recieve my respect..

IMO I saw a couple of errors, two men walked in the line of fire of the cam operator.. Looked to be both AA operators and the second guy walks right in front of the cam operator at the door, bad moves in my opinion..

But in the thick of it your amped up so much that sometimes it is hard to hear anything but your heart pounding.. From what I have heard anyway..

Top Bottom