I don't think those exist

rous.jpg

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Love that movie. We watched it nearly every slumber party when I was little, and now my kids have watched it numerous times.

When the kids charge out the front door with nerf guns in hand to have a war with the neighbors we shout "Bye Bye, Boys, have fun storming the castle"

ditto

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Newburgh
    Sigh...they don't make movies like that these days. Tears of nostalgia flood my eyes. Shame on those of you who haven't watched it. There is something really special about some of the movies made during that time. Flight of the Navigator..Goonies...Better off Dead...geez, do kids even watch those anymore!?

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Sigh...they don't make movies like that these days. Tears of nostalgia flood my eyes. Shame on those of you who haven't watched it. There is something really special about some of the movies made during that time. Flight of the Navigator..Goonies...Better off Dead...geez, do kids even watch those anymore!?

Goonies... :wwub:

:D

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner

I'm like that with some TV shows, too. LOVED the Wonder Years. LOVED it.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    ...There is something really special about some of the movies made during that time. Flight of the Navigator..Goonies...Better off Dead...geez, do kids even watch those anymore!?

YES! I am raising the next generation of movie lovers and added four Princess Bride, Goonie, Flight of the Navigator fans...:popcorn:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm like that with some TV shows, too. LOVED the Wonder Years. LOVED it.

Nothing wrong with that. I'm a complete and total Knight Rider geek. Like to the point of being an ultimate supreme master of Knight Rider Trivial Pursuit if they ever made such a thing (which, by the way, would be awesome).

hammer24

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

My 8 yr. old has a "Sloth loves Chunk!" T-shirt, and does a great Anigo Montoya impression! He's weird though, watched "The Longest Day" from start to finish all evening tonight. It's the 3rd time he's seen it! :D

Fredo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    In A Yellow Submarin
    Let me ‘splain…No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry’ Humperdinck in a little less than half an hour. So all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape… after I kill Count Rugen.

jkershner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    An unquiet solace
    Let me ‘splain…No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry’ Humperdinck in a little less than half an hour. So all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape… after I kill Count Rugen.

Westley: What are our liabilities?
    Inigo: There is but one working castle gate, and it is guarded by 60 men.
    Westley: And our assets?
    Inigo: Your brains, Fezzik's strength, my steel.
    Westley: Impossible. Maybe if I had a month to plan. But this? I mean, if we only had a wheelbarrow, that would be something.
    Inigo: Where we did we put that wheelbarrow the albino had?
    Fezzik: Over the albino, I think.
    Westley: Well, why didn't you list that among our assets in the first place?

ditto

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Newburgh
    Westley: What are our liabilities?
    Inigo: There is but one working castle gate, and it is guarded by 60 men.
    Westley: And our assets?
    Inigo: Your brains, Fezzik's strength, my steel.
    Westley: Impossible. Maybe if I had a month to plan. But this? I mean, if we only had a wheelbarrow, that would be something.
    Inigo: Where we did we put that wheelbarrow the albino had?
    Fezzik: Over the albino, I think.
    Westley: Well, why didn't you list that among our assets in the first place?

Inigo!

What?!

I hope we win...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Wait, you're offended by my T-shirt that has no curse words or nudity.
    Then you're really gonna be offended in about 30 seconds.

(About the Original Post)

About Princess Bride....
    "We are men of action. Lies do not become us."
    And
    You mock my pain?
    Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is trying to sell something.

Top Bottom