• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Yeaht0ast

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2013
    South Bend, IN
    Hey everyone, from michiana area. I'm an avid shooter when I can get out. Have been slowly converting my gf into a gun nut like myself. I have a few ak builds under my belt, a few more on the bench along with 5 unfinished ARs an fal and still counting. Lol. I'm diesel mechanic and love all things old and mechanical. Any questions don't be afraid to ask, firm belief in the only dumb questions are the ones that don't get asked that should of been. Btw there's a parts kit in the for sale section I want to buy. Haha. :rolleyes: :rockwoot:

Yeaht0ast

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2013
    South Bend, IN
    Welcome!!! Have you seen any crying cops up there? :ingo:

No, I haven't. Haha I seen that thread though. I will say, SBPD does indeed single open carry people out. Actually a co-workers brother just got harassed by some Elkhart cops. It's on you tube. Also Mishawaka and SB have singled out my buddy from work a few times for open carrying.

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    Welcome, Yeaht0ast. Let's see ... that screen name ... diesel mechanic ...

I have only one comment: "Eighteen Wheels on a Big Rig." :D

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    :welcome:
    I CC most of the time but in hot weather it is hard to CC a 1911! I have never had a issues in South Bend, Mishawaka or Elkhart and have ran in to a lot of LEO's. I guess I don't look intimidating enough.

The LEO's I personally know think carrying is needed in a lot of areas. I even heard one say everyone should carry in SB. This area is turning in to a mini Chicago. Home invasions and drive by shootings about every week. Drugs and gangs. I live just out side the city limits now.

Be safe. If you want to make a range trip some time just holler. I am always looking for an excuse :yesway: :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom