• Status
    Not open for further replies.

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    I have no ideal how to respond to that. Lol. I work for Cummins though, so 18 wheels is what I work on. Sometimes rv and coaches.

OK, then you MUST explain your screen name. Here is what came to mind:

http://youtu.be/c7NqSu1Wk0Y

Heywood Banks doing "Toast." He had another song entitled, "Eighteen Wheels on a Big Rig."

Thought maybe you were a Heywood Banks fan. That would make you ... ummm ... "special." :D

wizard_of_ahs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Terre Haute
    Welcomerotating_zpsf9952943.gif
    to the​
    1487-star-wars-darth-vader-dark-side-wallpaper-wallchan-1_zpsacff6c11.jpg

Yeaht0ast

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2013
    South Bend, IN
    Good morning neighbor! ~Welcome

:welcome:
    I CC most of the time but in hot weather it is hard to CC a 1911! I have never had a issues in South Bend, Mishawaka or Elkhart and have ran in to a lot of LEO's. I guess I don't look intimidating enough.

The LEO's I personally know think carrying is needed in a lot of areas. I even heard one say everyone should carry in SB. This area is turning in to a mini Chicago. Home invasions and drive by shootings about every week. Drugs and gangs. I live just out side the city limits now.

Be safe. If you want to make a range trip some time just holler. I am always looking for an excuse :yesway: :D

OK, then you MUST explain your screen name. Here is what came to mind:

http://youtu.be/c7NqSu1Wk0Y

Heywood Banks doing "Toast." He had another song entitled, "Eighteen Wheels on a Big Rig."

Thought maybe you were a Heywood Banks fan. That would make you ... ummm ... "special." :D

Name came from that. I had it sense high school as a gamer tag for Xbox. Still have it actaully, name is yeaht0astisback on Xbox live if anyone plays.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Good morning guys! I will hit you up eventually to hit the range, which range do you guys like going to?

I usualy go up to the Howard Township range in Niles. It is not very far really.

I also like the range in Oceola. The St Joesph County Restoration Society.

Niles goes out to 200yrds. OC is only 100. Both have there good points. I like them both.

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    Name came from that. I had it sense high school as a gamer tag for Xbox. Still have it actaully, name is yeaht0astisback on Xbox live if anyone plays.

Haha! I was right. :D

However, it sounds like you might need to familiarize yourself with Heywood's entire repertoire. Nothing like the classic hit, "If Pigs Had Wings."

Yeaht0ast

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2013
    South Bend, IN
    Haha! I was right. :D

However, it sounds like you might need to familiarize yourself with Heywood's entire repertoire. Nothing like the classic hit, "If Pigs Had Wings."

Me an my buddy were sitting in the arbys drive through and he played yeah toast, which made me think of this fourm, which he is also part of. I forgot to ask him if he had any of the others.

I never knew OC had a range. Learn something new everyday. Do you have to join a club or anything? I go to either the Midwest in Elkhart/Goshen area, or kingsberry.

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    Good morning guys! I will hit you up eventually to hit the range, which range do you guys like going to?

A good indoor pistol range is Kodiak Firing Range just west of Michigan St. and Ireland Rd. Regular range (10 lanes x 72'), a tactical range for training, and a live-fire shoot house. Cheaper and friendlier than Midwest, too.

For rifle/trap/pistol outside, the St. Joseph County Restoration Club is just east of Osceola on CR 100.

Both good places to shoot.

Yeaht0ast

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2013
    South Bend, IN
    A good indoor pistol range is Kodiak Firing Range just west of Michigan St. and Ireland Rd. Regular range (10 lanes x 72'), a tactical range for training, and a live-fire shoot house. Cheaper and friendlier than Midwest, too.

For rifle/trap/pistol outside, the St. Joseph County Restoration Club is just east of Osceola on CR 100.

Both good places to shoot.

My buddy just won a little competition at Kodiak held last weekend. Shoot a 4x4 in half pretty sweet, got a free year pass.

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    My buddy just won a little competition at Kodiak held last weekend. Shoot a 4x4 in half pretty sweet, got a free year pass.

I stopped by there while the competition was in progress. When they finished, I was shooting on the other range and the guy who ran the contest told me that there was a post that wasn't yet cut in half. He knew I couldn't resist.

It took me 40 good rounds to finish it off, and then it just hung there by a splinter and wouldn't fall! Like a moron, I kept aiming for the splinter until it dawned on me to just hit the loose chunk and let the bullet's energy do the work. Duh.

I thought the prize was a month's membership, not a year. Figured that wasn't worth it. Since it was a year's pass, that's a bargain. Congrats to your buddy! :rockwoot:

Yeaht0ast

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2013
    South Bend, IN
    It might have been a month. Lol he was hauling out the door to go fishing and rubbing in e just bought a bran new glock or $300 from a friend. Btw believe it or not he shot a 380 while his friend shot a 40 I do believe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom