• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sp3worker

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Hello, I'm Ryan from Decatur. I'm a somewhat regular at AR15.com with the same name over there, although I do more lurking than posting. I hunt down in Southern Indiana, in the French Lick area quite a bit. I work for SP3 Diamond Cutting Tools in Decatur, hence the name SP3worker. My buddy Hotrodtba refered me to this sight, looks like it's pretty good. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

sp3worker

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Tell me more about Blue Creek. Maybe we could get an Ingo group shoot together there some time.
    Well, it's a private range. 50,100,200 yard and shotgun ranges. It has a house on the 100yd range to shoot out of, just a lean-to type building on the 50 and 200. Has a clubhouse in back. They allow full-auto on the pistol range at the 7yd line for shoulder fired and at the 25yd line for tripod or bipod mounted and 50BMG, single shot only. They also hold high power shoots and skeet leagues and the local bow shop holds archery shoots. In the fall they do hunter education there at the clubhouse. $20 a year for membership, a good deal in my opinion.

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    Hey Ryan. Glad to see you joined. I'll try to go out this weekend to Blue Creek, but judging by this rain, it might be a little flooded. :noway:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Aloha from Indy

I'm up that-a-way several times a year (plenty of inlaws live in/around Blufftucky and Decatur.)

-J-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom