Not open for further replies.

tatters

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Columbia City
    Hey there sp3worker....

I grew up in Decatur, Sid Fennig and Charlie Able were my teachers at Bellmont. I was on the Jr High rifle team when I was a lot lot lot younger.

Is SP3 the old Precision Machine in Preble, or is it in the industrial park?

I feel dopey asking this, where is that range? Is it out by the old drive-in?

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    Hey there sp3worker....

I grew up in Decatur, Sid Fennig and Charlie Able were my teachers at Bellmont. I was on the Jr High rifle team when I was a lot lot lot younger.

Is SP3 the old Precision Machine in Preble, or is it in the industrial park?

I feel dopey asking this, where is that range? Is it out by the old drive-in?

Yes SP3 is the old Precision Machine Service in Preble on 224. I worked there from June of 1999 till June of 2007. Ed Daniels retired in 2001 or 2002 and sold it to a California company.

The range is Blue Creek Consv. Club. It's right off of 33 at the state line. Its not too far past the old drive in.

tatters

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Columbia City
    I graduated with Ed's (late) son, Jim. Steve Brandenberg was also one of the owners way back when, he passed away quite a while ago.

Since my Dad's passing, I may be in Decatur a bit more often checking in on Mom. She lives over by the bowling alley. Sure would be nice to be able to shoot on the days when I visit. Just wondering how to join and such.

My visiting takes me to Ohio on 33 on the way to Schumm, Ohio over near Willshire. My sister is buried in Schumm cemetary. Hwy 33 is a probable route for me on occasion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom