• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Well, in the next election just vote for his opponent. Oh, did I forget to mention that will be Frank Anderson? Yup, Frankie is putting his name in the hat. I think Ballard wants to do something and made the mistake of brainstorming in front of a reporter. I have little fear that we are going to become a New York City or Chicago. This comment was made and his staff did not even know what he was thinking. Not a move of a seasoned politician...he is still getting his political feet wet.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Remember, this guy was first and foremost a Marine. We do have to give him some slip room. I do think he made a big mistake and I think he's been listening to too many liberal people. He finally got a good solid response from the side that stands for freedom and maybe it gave him a wake up call. I don't think he realized the can of worms he opened when he said that.

That being said, I do think we need to keep a closer eye on his activities as he moves closer to the new sessions in the state house and the city council meetings.. See what our Rep's and council members think about his statement and if they agree or disagree with his way of thinking. Other than that, we just have to wait until he starts making proposals to them to find out what his intentions really are.

txgho1911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    DFW
    No Pass
    Haven't heard a retraction from him supporting the RKBA. He can sweat a little and actually show his support. Time will tell.

fire1035

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Anything new on this issue?

So when we played the Marine's hymn at the opening of the airport he didn't even turn around. I thought that was ingrained.

Top Bottom