• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shawkpilot

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2008
    Lawrenceburg
    My wife ran over a fawn a few years back while my foot was broken. She stopped and got this really sick look on her face. I told her that i would take care of it. I hobbled out of the car, stepped on the fawns head, and slit it's throat. After the deer stopped thrashing, I picked it up and threw it into the weeds. After I hobbled back into the car, my wife asked "how can you do that" I replied, "you're the one who hit it, I was just putting it out of its misery."

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    A quote I heard somewhere....(About how it goes)

My wife ran over a fawn a few years back while my foot was broken. She stopped and got this really sick look on her face. I told her that i would take care of it. I hobbled out of the car, stepped on the fawns head, and slit it's throat. After the deer stopped thrashing, I picked it up and threw it into the weeds. After I hobbled back into the car, my wife asked "how can you do that" I replied, "you're the one who hit it, I was just putting it out of its misery."

"A true warrior is not only prepared to kill to protect his people, but is willing to kill to protect his virtue." (Mercy)

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Funny this thread came up.

It's muzzleloader season in KY and I shot a deer this evening (still here, actually).

It was a clean heart shot, but the deer wasn't completely dead when I got to it. 1 in the chest and 2 in the head did the trick :D

I didn't miss once.

Top Bottom