• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    I just entered another $ contest/giveaway...i do this from time to time whenever the opportunity arises,
    so
    Have you ever won anything?
    What was it?
    How

I feel like ramblin so,
    I will start

. I won a "free" Pepsi Basket Ball in the 80's

. 4 concert tickets for my Wife and friends, I said hey do you guys want ticket to this show? as the radio plays the song, I called and won:thumbsup:

. 3,500$ dollars on a 1 dollar scratch off:D

Thats it for me.
    what about you?:ar15:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Not really. One time I got a wild hair up my butt and and bought a couple of those Texas Hold 'em scratch offs and won about $200 between the two.

I win money in poker all of the time, if that counts.

I won custody of my daughter. Greatest win ever.

Wow, in Indiana? If so, your ex-wife must have been a mess.

Congrats either way.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    :scratch:

If you saw that as an insult, I promise it wasn't...It seems as if, in Indiana, the woman always gets the benefit of the doubt in custody battles. I've seen a dozen times the guy(who is as good, if not better of a parent) get the shaft.
    That's why I used the tumbleweed. ;)

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Eighteen months ago I bought a $10 raffle ticket from the Columbus band boosters and put my daughter's name on it. She won a new Pontiac G6!

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/9044-kr_treefrog2_won_a_car.html

1zl61w3.jpg

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/9044-kr_treefrog2_won_a_car.html

dustjunky2000

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Greenfield
    Won a 'Track Pack' from X103 when I was a teen. Igloo cooler, a t-shirt, some bumper stickers, a x103 water bottle, and a compilation of local indy artists CD. Actually really liked the CD. :rockwoot:

sianbrimons

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    Elkhart
    right now there's a 1$ scratch-off stuck in my sun-visor that won 4$, however it's from when my brother (Chow40cal) borrowed my truck the other day. So after you factor in truck rental fees, i won 4$ on a free scratch-off... :laugh:

XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    I won another Jeep after the drunk lady smashed my old one. Ok I didn't really win. I had about 9k wrapped up in that thing and got 3200 and the Jeep back for parts! I won 65 bucks at Indiana live last weekend......then proceeded to lose it all! Damn you progressive slots! :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I won $10k on a $5 scratch off about 8yrs ago..the following year I won $1k on a $1 scratch off. I won a mossberg 835 at a NWTF dinner. also won a remington 870 youth shotgun when I was a teen at a NWTF "JAKES" event. won a box of civil war mini balls,12lb cannon ball and a $5 gold coin at a relic hunt I went to in VA 2 years ago. thats about all I can think of. Im always lucky like that:rockwoot:

Top Bottom