Have you ever bought a gun from Walmart?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    Never have, but its not the point. Its the whole "PC" side of things that burns me. Walmart is good at selling things, and obviously likes to make money. When they are done not selling AR's and the buzz from the media goes away, they'll start selling them again. Didnt they do that a few years ago?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I tried to get an AR-15 years ago before learning the evil practices of Walmart. It took 30 minutes before anyone showed up at the sports section and they couldn't do the transfer so I left. This is the same experience I always had even to get ammo...takes forever. It's not that the demand dropped...it's the fact no one wants to wait around just to see what they have or find out they can't buy what they want.

Sounds familiar. The last time I tried to buy ammo at wally the kid in the sporting goods dept. couldn't be trusted with the key to the ammo cabinet, apparently. He said the person with the key was staffing another register. My suggestion that he go take over THAT register so the trusted employee could come to sporting goods and handle my ammo sale was not well received. That has been the last time I went in there. I've seen 6920s for $450 mentioned in other threads and i'd certainly be interested but just can't get interested in the song and dance that would be necessary to probably not find one

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom