Has your wife ever caught you with a gun she didn't know you had...?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    I solved the problem by getting rid of the wife.

Actually, that solved a whole host of problems.

Created a few new ones, too. :)

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    No. In fact, she tells me I should buy the one I want when we stop at the LGS, but the money just isn't there for the extra stuff. But I just finished my taxes and will be getting a hefty amount back. So mid February, I'll be headed out to get one for me and my dad. Can't wait!

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    I should mention that my dad's complaint is my MOM is the one that buys the most expensive guns between the two of them.

If he buys a Nagant revolver, the next time she's out with him at a show or shop, she'll come back with something like a stainless P08 Luger or another Walther. :):

Go Granny Grunt, go!

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    My wife thinks that 1 gun is to many... I know, I know.

So, I have one for carrying, one for HD, and One for Hunting/Skeet.
    I still thought I needed MORE. But the one I wanted was going to be alot of cash. So, I built it. AR 15. Slowly the spare cash would come it and I would go to the LGS and Buy the next step of the Build. That started last October. Then Near Christmas the Spare cash really flows in and unfortunitly the whole AWB thing is going on. I knew the best way to finish my build would be to use my in-law. I would E-mail him with what I want (on a separate E-mail acct) had He would get it shipped to his house. Mother-in-law knew about it but failed to mention anything to my Wife. :laugh:

I would just keep everything in My Safe cause I know She will never go in there cause she won't touch My Guns.

So Long Story Short I have 4 guns but she knows about 3 of them. :dunno:

Tandor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2011
    Chesterton
    Yea, but I had my pants on....I did bring home my first RRA Car 15, paid 690.oo. SHE WAS PISSED. But she got over it after she fired it...

Armed-in-Carmel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2012
    As long as any gun I buy is black she'll never know unless she sees them all together at once. She knows I have a black gun and some other one with wooden grips:-)

jrogers88

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    linton
    Ex wife- had no clue till one cleaning day as i had 19 guns laying on the bed and she said hey last month there were only 12. My response-i forgot to clean the others last time

New fiance-go out to my car and get my bag out of the trunk. Get out there and she has guns AND correct ammo for me. Ive found the perfect woman. I mention one time i want a tula hex receiver 91/30 and she goes out and gets me one lol. Now i try and mention a lar grizzly and she laughs and says nice try lol

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    We've been there for each other's purchases. No reason to hide anything as long as we cover all the bills before buying anything. We usually coordinate transferring money around to the right account lol

Top Bottom