• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Morning INGO. Let me preface this by saying, holy poop, I feel awful. I was at Hooters last night, then somewhere else, then somewhere else, capped off with white castle. Clearly, poor decisions were made.

Let's hear your hangover cures folks. Obviously I'm hydrating, took an Aleve, but we need to get this process moving faster.

If anyone says "don't drink in the first place" I'll virtual punch you through the computer screen.

Please. Help.

Dudley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2014
    Lafayette
    Goody's powder, Large Arni's/ Pizza King pizza, and a couple Gatorade's. That or get right back on the horse that kicked you off!! I have heard that either one will work?

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Gatorade, check.

Bloody Mary, check.

I walked into the kitchen, wife took one look at me and started laughing hysterically.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    DRUNK POSTING. DRUNK POSTING!!! I'm checking last nights post you made to see what a fool you made of your self......Just kidding. It dont matter to me. BREAD. Eat lots of bread.

One thing that helped me when I was in that particular situation was to take aspirin or whatever meds with pickle juice. About 8 oz would do the trick. It really worked.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Having lived in south Texas for a number of years, I always heard that the best cure is menudo, the breakfast of champions.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Vitamins, check.

Metallica and tanning bed, check.

Luckily I was never one to have a Cocktail and pick up the phone or start sending emails...

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    A good breakfast of eggs, bacon and juice. If your stomach is feeling queasy, start with bites of toast and then ease into the full breakfast.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Hydrate, a few centrum for good measures, and lots and lots of loud music and direct sunlight.

Oh the years of barfing in the sand at the beach. Good times.
    Swimming in the ocean always helped me but good luck finding salt water around here. (you could always pee in your bathwater)

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I guess I'm lucky. I've never had a hangover in my life. For some unknown reason, my body won't let my BAC go above a certain point without involuntarily evacuating said alcohol from my system. If I let myself get to that point, drinking is no longer enjoyable so I've learned when to let things rest a bit before having more. Don't get me wrong, I can get plenty drunk. I just can't keep going beyond that like some people can. I guess this is just a convoluted way of saying I can't hold my liquor. :dunno: It also means I have no hangover advice so I'm not even sure why I'm posting in this thread. Geeze, maybe I've already had too much. It's not even noon yet.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    The loud music and direct sunlight is helpful in preventing the second hangover. It makes you feel so much worse that you get that negative reinforcement going :):

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom