• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • patandhisruger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    cant go wrong with a ruger p95(9mm) or the p90(.45), also a springfield xd/xdm in any caliber, beretta 92f, cz 75 (preferably the Phantom model, it's lighter being poly and way less expensive), s&w m&p9, Beretta px4 9/45...the list can go on for days...

i carry a p95 from ruger...have 1600 rounds thru it and the only problems i had were stovepipes in the first 100-150 rounds...real fun to shoot and accurate to boot..

TheGunDen

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2010
    Shelbyville IN
    I am hearing alot about the new beretta px4 but like someone said you can goto a range and rent a gun to try it before you buy one. Not everyone likes or shoots the same so it will be whatever you feel comfortable with. Goodluck !

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I;m genuinely surprised it took so long for the SIG people to come out of the wood works.

OP, what are you looking for in this new handgun? Protection or just fun shooting? DA or SA? Every choice you make narrows it down a bit more for everyone to help you.

patandhisruger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    not uniformed, just my experience shooting one...doesn't even feel as good as a beretta...and i never really looked at a price on one since it didn't impress me enough to look...i have many WELL INFORMED product opinions about taurus, s&w, ruger and glock just to name a few...butt he tauruses i just don't care for...

Top Bottom