• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Not that I need another handgun by any means, but this seems kinda tempting:

EAA SAR B6P 9mm Compact Pistol 400424 : RK Guns

Price is great. Wonder how it would compare to a CZ P-07?

Very different - it's more like the 75 compact. The B6P is a good value, but finding mags can be a challenge. It should take CZ75 mags, but they don't always work properly. The trigger was not quite as smooth as a CZ, but was OK. Other than that, I never had a problem with mine.

dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    Those LH prices are good, but when you go to the firearms section of their website, it looks like they are sold out of everything now. They gonna suddenly restock these by Black Friday?

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Those LH prices are good, but when you go to the firearms section of their website, it looks like they are sold out of everything now. They gonna suddenly restock these by Black Friday?

Last year they honored all orders and it took about 3 weeks to get a back ordered gun shipped.
    If they will let you make an order then I am sure you will get the gun.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I hope you're right TD. LH has a 'While Supplies Last' disclaimer on their BF sale page and there are only 3 things listed as in stock right now. A holster, cheap flashlight and a cleaning kit.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I hope you're right TD. LH has a 'While Supplies Last' disclaimer on their BF sale page and there are only 3 things listed as in stock right now. A holster, cheap flashlight and a cleaning kit.

Whoa! That sounds like a going out of business sale not a black Friday sale. I would call and ask them WTH?

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I sold a safety model and non-safety model last week, both for $300+, so I would say you likely could.

I have to determine if it is worth making the trade. My current one has the Apex trigger on it and some sweet Ameriglo sights. Plus, I have never had a malfunction with it.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I have to determine if it is worth making the trade. My current one has the Apex trigger on it and some sweet Ameriglo sights. Plus, I have never had a malfunction with it.

If it were me I'd keep what you have. Hopefully, even though you keep the safety off, you practice sweeping the safety as part of your drawstroke, just in case.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    If it were me I'd keep what you have. Hopefully, even though you keep the safety off, you practice sweeping the safety as part of your drawstroke, just in case.

I do sweep it since I usually shoot a 1911. I find it hard to believe that it's not easily defeatable. I would not think S&W reinvented the wheel to eliminate it.

But I am leaning towards what you suggest. Just keep it and move on. I'm still on the hunt for a high capacity option, lol.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I do sweep it since I usually shoot a 1911. I find it hard to believe that it's not easily defeatable. I would not think S&W reinvented the wheel to eliminate it.

But I am leaning towards what you suggest. Just keep it and move on. I'm still on the hunt for a high capacity option, lol.

The Shield you have sounds too nice to part with ;)

Top Bottom