• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Really? I surprise at all as li look at who .gov hires.
    I think we might actually be on the same page.
    I was saying it really doesn't surprise me anymore how many rotten egg "refugees" slip through the "vetting process" and allowed to enter our country. And another really bad part of it all is how many can get employed by the .gov regardless of potentially questionable backgrounds. Or the whole dual citizenship BS.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I’m pretty sure these folks have just put themselves in legal jeopardy by storming the capital. They’ll probably stuck in jail for months and months awaiting justice.

This s*** should be all over our MSM right now being condemned as an insurrection. They should be demanding these asshats be arrested and prosecuted. Just like they did over what happened Jan 6.

Sadly, INGO is the only place I've seen anything about it.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    This s*** should be all over our MSM right now being condemned as an insurrection. They should be demanding these asshats be arrested and prosecuted. Just like they did over what happened Jan 6.

Sadly, INGO is the only place I've seen anything about it.
    If MSM were interested in the survival of this country we wouldn't be in the position we're in. Unfortunately they're bought and paid for by people who can't wait to see this country relegated to the history books.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Another insane person teaching our children.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    It is sad that we have terrorist supporters demonstrating in OUR country in support of hamas. Even sadder that we actually have sitting members of congress that are doing the same. Regardless of your position on the Israel vs “Palestine” issue, you should at least be able to call what hamas did a terrorist act. I’m not an extremist, Im the most liberal member of my family, but keep your powder dry. There are a lot of people in this country that apparently think targeted attacks against civilians, I’m going to repeat that, TARGETED ATTACKS against specifically civilians, is okay . I’m going on record as saying I am not okay with that.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    For a news media that spent 2016~2020 denouncing "both sides-ism" as a bad thing, they sure seem to be plenty comfortable with it when discussing the hospital attack.

Top Bottom