• ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    From Biden's statement in Israel today...........

We learn, from Biden's own words, that he was there with Golda Meir during the kick-off of the Six-Day War. In her office. He could see into her eyes.

The problem is the 6-Day War was in 1967. While Biden was still in college.

Golda Mier was the fourth prime minister of Israel from 1969 to 1974. She was Foreign Minister between 1956–1966. Didn't become PM until 1969. She was not in office during the 6- Day War.

Biden was elected to the Senate for the first time in 1973.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If you can't supply him saying what you say he said and and then label him an antisemite based on what you believe he said without him ever saying it then that's on you
    Debate club was over when you graduated, maybe when you entered junior year and were studying only major-related coursework. You are invited to join us here in the present

If you can believe a headline is structured to give a particular impression, why is it hard to believe that the timing and juxtaposition of what he did say was meant to give a particular impression? I didn't see him express any doubt or skepticism about the Hamas version of events, and to leave the impression that the hospital was 'bombed' uncorrected certainly cleaves to the Hamas narrative

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

We learn, from Biden's own words, that he was there with Golda Meir during the kick-off of the Six-Day War. In her office. He could see into her eyes.

Golda Mier was the fourth prime minister of Israel from 1969 to 1974. She was Foreign Minister between 1956–1966. Didn't become PM until 1969. She was not in office during the 6- Day War.

I don't think he can get his wars straight. It was the Yom Kippur war in 1973 when she was in office.

Last edited:

Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville

If anyone dont know by now,Biden lies and lies some more.
    He thinks we are stupid and cant figure it out.
    Well he is mostly right,many will still vote for him again!

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Debate club was over when you graduated, maybe when you entered junior year and were studying only major-related coursework. You are invited to join us here in the present

If you can believe a headline is structured to give a particular impression, why is it hard to believe that the timing and juxtaposition of what he did say was meant to give a particular impression? I didn't see him express any doubt or skepticism about the Hamas version of events, and to leave the impression that the hospital was 'bombed' uncorrected certainly cleaves to the Hamas narrative
    Coming from someone who plainly said something and can't own it, not surprising you want to twist words and their meaning. The evidence is all over INGO.

So based on your posts I now can clearly say you are anti-palistinean civilians and and back it up using your logic.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Coming from someone who plainly said something and can't own it, not surprising you want to twist words and their meaning. The evidence is all over INGO.

So based on your posts I now can clearly say you are anti-palistinean civilians and and back it up using your logic.
    I thought that already was what passes for a point with you two, hence the 'why not put your cards on the table'

Speaking of people who won't 'own it':
    If you think I'm too bloodthirsty or not a very good Christian, why not just say so? Then we can argue about just how bloodthirsty is acceptable to you both or you can regale me with tales of your superior and more splendid bona fides as a Christian

Whether it's fear of the fourth box or fear of civilian casualties, I am woefully tired of problems that never get solved and are just allowed to fester. Israel will never have a better chance to go after these people, and if they do not we will be here again in a few years

midwestmobster

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2023
    Indianapolis
    Can Israel defeat Hamas while Iran does their "preemptive strike"? I'm rooting for Israel but this is kind of ****ed and what has Israel done for us aside from attack one of our ships during the war with Egypt. How would the USA respond if this happened.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Can Israel defeat Hamas while Iran does their "preemptive strike"? I'm rooting for Israel but this is kind of ****ed and what has Israel done for us aside from attack one of our ships during the war with Egypt. How would the USA respond if this happened.
    If that is to be the criteria, what has Ukraine 'done for you' except launder money for the DNC?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I thought that already was what passes for a point with you two, hence the 'why not put your cards on the table'

Speaking of people who won't 'own it':
    If you think I'm too bloodthirsty or not a very good Christian, why not just say so? Then we can argue about just how bloodthirsty is acceptable to you both or you can regale me with tales of your superior and more splendid bona fides as a Christian

Whether it's fear of the fourth box or fear of civilian casualties, I am woefully tired of problems that never get solved and are just allowed to fester. Israel will never have a better chance to go after these people, and if they do not we will be here again in a few years
    If I believe someone overstated some, I as for clarification.

Your second paragraph is windmills and straw.

Your frustration with the situation over there is shared.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

You and I both know with the ravenous warhawks in congress, they'll send our people to go and spill their blood to defend Israel, while demanding our borders remain open.

Why do you think we already have multiple carriers dispatched there? They're hoping to get their casus belli.

It'd be great if Americans cared as much about our own country as they do countries on the other side of the planet, but I guess that's what happens when you allow people holding dual citizenship to become congressmen.

Top Bottom