• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I figure somewhere along the way, as their situation gets worse, some of the hamas will rat out different parts of the organization just like mafia. This will provide some valuable nuggets of info to Israel, maybe hostage locations and security, but it will also cause the leadership to kill their own, rats or not.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

I'm amazed she survived all this time.

From the caption of the video: "Note that all her captors are all in civilian clothes."

That's not just an observation. That is identifying these "captors" as illegal combatants under the Geneva Conventions. They are not long for this world.

It's been a day or two or seven (thousand) since I had Law Of Armed Conflict (LOAC) training, but a few things were retained :oldwise:

80 years ago the United States had the will to execute illegal combatants. Looks like the Israelis have that will.

Edit: or is it unlawful combatants... it has been a while.

Last edited:

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    From the caption of the video: "Note that all her captors are all in civilian clothes."

That's not just an observation. That is identifying these "captors" as illegal combatants under the Geneva Conventions. They are not long for this world.

It's been a day or two or seven (thousand) since I had Law Of Armed Conflict (LOAC) training, but a few things were retained :oldwise:

80 years ago the United States had the will to execute illegal combatants. Looks like the Israelis have that will.

First rule of war, if you choose to have rules in war you have set yourself up to possibly lose the war.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

IIRC I think UCMJ said unlawful combatants.
    Like you its been a long time.
    Maybe someone has a copy of it can look it up.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    And yet... not having rules didn't save them
    The did have some rules:
    1. Surrendering soldiers/sailors/marines are scum and should be treated as such.
    2. Geneva convention is for suckers.
    3. Treaty limitations are for suckers.
    4. Civilians in occupies territories are sub-human.
    5. Sending schoolgirls armed with pointed sticks against invading military is honorable.

Top Bottom