• ...and so much more!
  • eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Just saw a piece on WTHR about some pro-Hamas demonstration in downtown Indy. One of the signs said, "Bombing Children is not Defense".

Oh really, genius? Then WTF did Hamas do it in the first place?? They ought to round all those people up for supporting a terrorist organization.

...and send every last one of them on a 1-way flight to the Gaza strip. No refund, no return.

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    Just saw a piece on WTHR about some pro-Hamas demonstration in downtown Indy. One of the signs said, "Bombing Children is not Defense".

Oh really, genius? Then WTF did Hamas do it in the first place?? They ought to round all those people up for supporting a terrorist organization.
    Here is the part I really find disturbing/interesting. How can you look at a terrorist attack that targeted children, raped women and tortured people and then blame the victims? Is it really that easy to indoctrinate people? Then again, how else can you explain Scientology or the climate change minions? Still, I find it baffling.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Here is the part I really find disturbing/interesting. How can you look at a terrorist attack that targeted children, raped women and tortured people and then blame the victims? Is it really that easy to indoctrinate people? Then again, how else can you explain Scientology or the climate change minions? Still, I find it baffling.
    What is unfortunate is there are people that believe these lost souls can be brought back to actually see the truth…

JTKelly

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes it is.
    To start, you find people who already WANT to believe anything you say. Then you just make up an excuse for them to believe it.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    During a phone call with MbZ a few weeks ago, Netanyahu "broadly asked for help in regards to the Palestinians," the sources tell Axios. However, the conversation turned sour once the Israeli premier "specifically asked if the UAE would be willing to pay the Palestinian workers," leaving the UAE leader "stunned."

"MbZ told Netanyahu he couldn't do it, and then sarcastically suggested the Israeli prime minister turn to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky instead," the sources said, adding that the Emirati leader remarked that "Zelensky gets a lot of money from many countries, so maybe he would be able to help."

"The notion that Arab countries will come in to rebuild and pay the bill for what's currently happening is wishful thinking," an Emirati official told Axios.
    In mid-December, Netanyahu reportedly told Knesset officials that Saudi Arabia and the UAE would foot the bill to rebuild Gaza.

"The first step in Gaza will be to defeat Hamas. After that, I believe that the UAE and Saudi Arabia will support the rehabilitation of the Strip," Netanyahu said during a closed-door testimony to the Knesset’s Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee.

Ouch.

Top Bottom