• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    4 years old, your parents are murdered in front of you and you're held hostage under ground for 7 weeks. Not sure how this child goes forward.

The family of Abigail Mor Edan, a 4-year-old American-Israeli girl who was released by Hamas terrorists on Sunday, released a statement expressing their "gratitude" towards the world leaders who made the young girl's release possible.

Liz Hirsh Naftali and Noa Naftali - Abigail's great aunt and cousin, respectively - issued the statement on Sunday. Edan's mother and father were killed by Hamas terrorists on October 7.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    4 years old, your parents are murdered in front of you and you're held hostage under ground for 7 weeks. Not sure how this child goes forward.

The family of Abigail Mor Edan, a 4-year-old American-Israeli girl who was released by Hamas terrorists on Sunday, released a statement expressing their "gratitude" towards the world leaders who made the young girl's release possible.

Liz Hirsh Naftali and Noa Naftali - Abigail's great aunt and cousin, respectively - issued the statement on Sunday. Edan's mother and father were killed by Hamas terrorists on October 7.

Definitely hits home, I have a young 3 year old daughter.. I couldn't fathom her being taken.. I believe it would be scorched earth until I got her back then I would continue to scorch to make sure it never happens again

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Definitely hits home, I have a young 3 year old daughter.. I couldn't fathom her being taken.. I believe it would be scorched earth until I got her back then I would continue to scorch to make sure it never happens again

...as long as we can keep the means to handle that with? Lose those means and we'll be subject to terrorist whims, just like the Israelis were.

:twocents:

Top Bottom