• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few, or the one.

Eradicate HAMAS and all who support them. (Here too via deportation of any who are not citizens)

What are we gonna do with the one's that are here? Aren't they out there marching right now?

1700947088952.png

:dunno:

Last edited:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    This is fine...

:coffee:

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    This is fine...

Good

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    This is fine...

They gonna have to stop voting eventually. Because I dont think any president is going to side with them. and their radical views.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    They gonna have to stop voting eventually. Because I dont think any president is going to side with them. and their radical views.

I wouldn't be too quick with that thought. Hard to tell where president Harris might fall on that? President Tlaib? Omar? Ocasio-Cortez?

Never know what this abortion thing, combined with just enough election fraud, might do to us in 2024?

:scratch:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

JTKelly

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't think that happened. At least there was nothing in the news about it.
    Oh it happened. I saw it. It went on for a couple HOURS at LEAST and it was STILL going on when I was leaving. The terrorist supporters were chanting and driving a big truck with a billboard in and out through the intersection as slow as possible tying up traffic and shouting propaganda with their loud mouth megaphones.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Oh it happened. I saw it. It went on for a couple HOURS at LEAST and it was STILL going on when I was leaving. The terrorist supporters were chanting and driving a big truck with a billboard in and out through the intersection as slow as possible tying up traffic and shouting propaganda with their loud mouth megaphones.
    Oh wow, I'm surprised that the news was mum on the whole thing.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

This is especially scary. Never know when these heathens might just push some of their unbalanced nut jobs over the edge to attack here? Like the lady trying to kill jewish children on the eastside, thinking she was crashing into a jewish school?

Who can know how much of their vitriol filled rhetoric might be contributing to mental illness in their crowd that won't condemn Hamas for known atrocities?

:nailbite:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This is especially scary. Never know when these heathens might just push some of their unbalanced nut jobs over the edge to attack here? Like the lady trying to kill jewish children on the eastside, thinking she was crashing into a jewish school?

Who can know how much of their vitriol filled rhetoric might be contributing to mental illness in their crowd that won't condemn Hamas for known atrocities?

:nailbite:
    Actually it was the west side, and it was a Black Hebrew Israelites facility (an anti-semitic hate group). Would've been sweet irony if she'd have injured someone there.

Top Bottom