• Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    :rolleyes:
    Bro, the Chinese spy balloon(s) traversed (slowly) CONUS air space. Not over international waters. As I recall, there was a rush to locate it before it reached international waters.

I'll try not to kick anyone's balls in the street anywhere in your neighborhood.
    So if it dropped a bomb and then cruised into international waters, you'd just shrug and let it go?

The US has provided surveillance and intel to target bombs and missiles against the Houthis. Completely legitimate target of war, as an aircraft carrier would be if it was parked off our coast running sorties into the US. This was in no way unprovoked or illegitimate. We're not playing tag and international waters aren't home base.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    It was spying on them in support of their geopolitical enemies. Legitimate target, not an "attack".

Bro we just shot down a Chinese spy balloon for doing literally this, should they have glassed Seattle for it? Rules of the game, kick balls into your neighbors yard and you might not get them back.
    We shot it down after letting it cross our entire nation!

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I'm trying to get a handle on your agenda.
    My agenda is that when you send military hardware to other people's countries to participate in a war on behalf of one combatant, the other combatant has every right to shoot it down if they're able to.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    And the last thing we need is one or two well placed nukes detonated at 40,000 ft AGL to EMP our butts and plunge us into chaos for daring to meddle over there. That would REALLY suck. They dont have to get into an active shooting war with us there to do significant damage to distract us . Just get those warheads overhead and kablooey.
    Optimum HEMP blast height is above 30000m/98400ft

Anything third world is going to have a clear return address and job one had better be nuke the **** out of them and their state sponsors

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    View attachment 310916

Nothing says, "I'm not violent", like committing acts of violence.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    My agenda is that when you send military hardware to other people's countries to participate in a war on behalf of one combatant, the other combatant has every right to shoot it down if they're able to.
    Ok, then. But there seems to be some anger and vehemence in your replies in this thread. Almost like those pro-Putin, anti American posts over in the Ukraine thread. Sometimes, INGO puzzles me.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Ok, then. But there seems to be some anger and vehemence in your replies in this thread. Almost like those pro-Putin, anti American posts over in the Ukraine thread. Sometimes, INGO puzzles me.
    "Every Opinion I Don't Like Is Putin Propaganda: The Emotional Child's Guide To Internet Discussion"

Oman and Yemen are craphole countries and I don't think there is anything in either of them worth a single American dollar or American life. I have spent 20+ years of my life watching trillions in our treasure and thousands of our young men poured into the black hole of the Middle East and we have **** all to show for it. So, no, I do not support launching another forever war over Lockheed losing a toy.

Top Bottom