• ...and so much more!
  • Lucar186

Threat to Democracy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2024
    Auburn
    She worked for Trump. She is a Republican at the end of the day. The MAGA folks launched a big attack to paint her a left-win lunatic, and it helped. Policy-wise, she isn't much different from Trump—way less baggage.
    True or not, everything that she has said so far puts her to the left of Trump and I much prefer someone to the right of Trump, like DeSantis for instance. Since he’s out, Trump is the best option I can see.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Where does she stand on man made climate change? (She says Biden hasn’t done enough. https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...-haley-republican-candidates-2024-issues.html ).
    Where does she stand on boys who claim to be girls using the girls rest room in schools?
    No laws needed to prevent it, as it is acceptable...

but yea a "republican"

What policy difference do you see from Trump and Haley on this? What federal action do you see Trump achieving on genital mutilation or the difference in climate change action?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    What policy difference do you see from Trump and Haley on this? What federal action do you see Trump achieving on genital mutilation or the difference in climate change action?
    U.S. President Donald Trump, who once described climate change as a "hoax", has said he will take the United States out of the 2015 Paris Agreement to combat climate change and support greater use of declining fossil fuels such as coal.

The reverse? The total opposite of hers.

The DOD alone could be vastly changed and would be by Trump. You think his appointments would allow woke messaging taught to military children, or the DOD would keep pushing wokeness? Biden has done it all with executive orders(well those pushing him to sign crap have).

Last edited:

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    U.S. President Donald Trump, who once described climate change as a "hoax", has said he will take the United States out of the 2015 Paris Agreement to combat climate change and support greater use of declining fossil fuels such as coal.

The reverse? The total opposite of hers.

The DOD alone could be vastly changed and would be by Trump. You think his appointments would allow woke messaging taught to military children, or the DOD would keep pushing wokeness? Biden has done it all with executive orders(well those pushing him to sign crap have).
    I don’t see any difference here. The renewable industry thrived under Trumps first term and a normal Republican DoD solves this. Calling climate change a hoax will resonate with some on the right, but it will swing and miss big with younger voters and moderates. It’s not like she’s going to float an IRA.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Yep. Should have been gender neutral. Republican-made climate change. Better? :):
    Neutral. So like swiss-made. Which reminds me of Swiss-miss. Which I find sexist and derogatory...or is it inflammatory?

I think I have discovered how to be offended by anything!

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Nikki Haley is _currently_ being paid $250,000 a year on the Board of Directors of United Homes Group - a consumer of construction labor - while running for the office which ultimately determines whether the border will be enforced or not.

Anybody got a problem with that?

Jetta, you good, man?

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Nikki Haley is _currently_ being paid $250,000 a year on the Board of Directors of United Homes Group - a consumer of construction labor - while running for the office which ultimately determines whether the border will be enforced or not.

Anybody got a problem with that?

Jetta, you good, man?
    No. No, problems with that.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    With the state's Republican primary less than two weeks away, 65% of registered Republican voters in South Carolina say they favor former President Donald Trump and 30% support Nikki Haley, according to a CBS News/YouGov poll.

• 60% say they approve of the job Haley did as governor of South Carolina, while 22% say they disapproved; 17% were not sure.
    • 82% say they approved of the job Trump did as president, while 15% say they disapproved; 3% were not sure.

cross posted to Trump thread

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I want to respond to your post, but I don't want you to be upset that people didn't respond to your post. Yet if I respond in the wrong thread and no one responds in the other thread then you will be upset whether I respond or not. I guess there must be a huge audience difference between the two threads that drove your need to cross post. I think I will just choose not to respond to your post and wait to see how others handle this. I have always been more of a fence sitter.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I’m disappointed that only a couple people availed the innuendo I offered. Surely there’s more jokes at Haley’s expense are available.

Top Bottom