• ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    He should tell them to get bent.
    I know that's unlikely because someone giving you money is good business, but still.
    I think he already has.

1707715153684.png

Nikki “Birdbrain” Haley is very bad for the Republican Party and, indeed, our Country. Her False Statements, Derogatory Comments, and Humiliating Public Loss, is demeaning to True American Patriots. Her anger should be aimed at her Third Rate Political Consultants and, more importantly, Crooked Joe Biden and those that are destroying our Country - NOT THE PEOPLE WHO WILL SAVE IT. I knew Nikki well, she was average at best, is not the one to take on World Leaders, and she never did. That was up to me, and that is why they respected the United States. When I ran for Office and won, I noticed that the losing Candidate’s “Donors” would immediately come to me, and want to “help out.” This is standard in Politics, but no longer with me. Anybody that makes a “Contribution” to Birdbrain, from this moment forth, will be permanently barred from the MAGA camp. We don’t want them, and will not accept them, because we Put America First, and ALWAYS WILL!

ReTruths

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I think he already has.

View attachment 332358

Nikki “Birdbrain” Haley is very bad for the Republican Party and, indeed, our Country. Her False Statements, Derogatory Comments, and Humiliating Public Loss, is demeaning to True American Patriots. Her anger should be aimed at her Third Rate Political Consultants and, more importantly, Crooked Joe Biden and those that are destroying our Country - NOT THE PEOPLE WHO WILL SAVE IT. I knew Nikki well, she was average at best, is not the one to take on World Leaders, and she never did. That was up to me, and that is why they respected the United States. When I ran for Office and won, I noticed that the losing Candidate’s “Donors” would immediately come to me, and want to “help out.” This is standard in Politics, but no longer with me. Anybody that makes a “Contribution” to Birdbrain, from this moment forth, will be permanently barred from the MAGA camp. We don’t want them, and will not accept them, because we Put America First, and ALWAYS WILL!

ReTruths
    Is this 4D chess? Is this political rhetoric? Or does he really mean it? I mean its not like his comments are meant to be taken at face value all the time.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    I think he already has.

View attachment 332358

When I ran for Office and won, I noticed that the losing Candidate’s “Donors” would immediately come to me, and want to “help out.” This is standard in Politics, but no longer with me. Anybody that makes a “Contribution” to Birdbrain, from this moment forth, will be permanently barred from the MAGA camp. We don’t want them, and will not accept them, because we Put America First, and ALWAYS WILL!

ReTruths

Bashing her husband and barring her supporters- how to shoot yourself in the foot and continue down a path of unforced errors. Yet, I am told, that this man is the only man who can save us. It's truly insane to me.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Bashing her husband and barring her supporters- how to shoot yourself in the foot and continue down a path of unforced errors. Yet, I am told, that this man is the only man who can save us. It's truly insane to me.
    I mean most of her supporters are democrat millionaires and a couple democrat billionaires(her top 5 donors, by money given are all democrats. Even her Superpac is run by a democrat).

I can not say I would do different.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    I mean most of her supporters are democrat millionaires and a couple democrat billionaires(her top 5 donors, by money given are all democrats. Even her Superpac is run by a democrat).

I can not say I would do different.
    Her supporters are Republican primary goers. Primarily in the areas that have abandoned Trump, like the suburbs. I wouldn’t be quick to abandon them.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    By supporters I believe he was talking about financial supporters, not voters.

In the modern era most of the time those can be very different groups.
    Haley generally polls way better against Biden because she appeals to many moderates who don’t want to choose between divisive geriatrics.

To pretend that all or a majority of her support is D’s, has no support.

Historical logic has been that expanding your appeal is better for winning, but MAGA.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Is this 4D chess? Is this political rhetoric? Or does he really mean it? I mean its not like his comments are meant to be taken at face value all the time.
    We'll know that it was just political when Trump makes Haley his running mate. And we'll know her--to borrow Bug's term--case of the Trump vapors was all just ******** if she accepts.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Haley generally polls way better against Biden because she appeals to many moderates who don’t want to choose between divisive geriatrics.

Historical logic has been that expanding your appeal is better for winning, but MAGA.
    Why was such a large chunk of her support in states she's competed with Trump been Democrats? She's not doing well. She will not be the nominee.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You don't have to believe it. There are always a few dead-enders in most any contest, and this one is no exception

Here ya' go

Lucar186

Threat to Democracy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2024
    Auburn

Even if Nikki were to win the presidency I wouldn’t call that a win. I want someone in office who can tell what a woman is. I’ve certainly become less excited about trump in the last few years, but Haley is simply an embarrassment.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Even if Nikki were to win the presidency I wouldn’t call that a win. I want someone in office who can tell what a woman is. I’ve certainly become less excited about trump in the last few years, but Haley is simply an embarrassment.
    She worked for Trump. She is a Republican at the end of the day. The MAGA folks launched a big attack to paint her a left-win lunatic, and it helped. Policy-wise, she isn't much different from Trump—way less baggage.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    She worked for Trump. She is a Republican at the end of the day. The MAGA folks launched a big attack to paint her a left-win lunatic, and it helped. Policy-wise, she isn't much different from Trump—way less baggage.
    Where does she stand on man made climate change? (She says Biden hasn’t done enough. https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...-haley-republican-candidates-2024-issues.html ).
    Where does she stand on boys who claim to be girls using the girls rest room in schools?
    No laws needed to prevent it, as it is acceptable...

but yea a "republican"

Last edited:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Where does she stand on man made climate change? (She says Biden hasn’t done enough. https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...-haley-republican-candidates-2024-issues.html ).
    Where does she stand on boys who claim to be girls using the girls rest room in schools?
    No laws needed to prevent it, as it is acceptable...

but yea a "republican"

I find the term man-made climate change sexist and derogatory...or is it inflammatory?

Top Bottom