• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • southern.in.guy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    switzerland county
    Well I shot a deer back in Dec with a bow and looked for 4 days and couldn't find him. I went out shed hunting and found the deer and brought it home after i showed it to the land owner. I went home and called my taxidermist to see what I needed to do. He told me I needed to get a tag for the deer before he could mount it. So today I called sherrif's to get them to send a CO out to tag it. When the OC got there he wanted to see were i found it and talk to the land owners so I took him over and showed him were I found him and he said the bones I was showing him didn't belong to that deer so we walked back up to the owners house and he talked to the owner. The owner told him what happend and he turned around and looked at me and told me he was going to take the head and I got pissed to say the least. So the owner went back inside and this OC continued to question me after I told him the same story about 5 times He gave me the deer back and told me he believed me. I don't think if this happens again I'll call the CO's. I just feel wronged and have no faith in the system.

Top Bottom