• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BBP30

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Brownsburg
    I have a P30 with over 10k rounds through it...flawless...looks and preforms as good as the day I bought it. If you are carrying though the grips are a little rough on the skin. (I just make sure my under shirt is between the grip and my skin.)

sonofadoublegun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    NW - near Munster
    I have shot both, and the HK fit my hand (huge palm short fingers) much better. I shot them both accurately, with a slight edge to the HK. I seem to get more muzzle flip out of the Sig - Maybe that is why I shoot the HK better?

I don't think you can go wrong with either, but for me personally, I think HK is the way to go. :twocents:

SODG.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I have not fired an H&K. I have fired a 226, and I put all 10 rounds in practically the same hole. I inherited a 229, and love it.

We'll have to meet up at CrosleyAtturbury one of these days and you can try mine out.

P30L in 9mm
    HK45
    P2000sk in .357 and .40

Very sorry to hear about your pops, I know it has been a struggle. My prayers go out to you and yours.

mms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Greenwood
    I have both usp full size, 226 in 9mm

I prefer the sig

one side note im not a huge fan of the usp mags, the plastic they use imo isnt as good as say a glock I have 2 round jam side by side not stagered like they should be. had to take the mag apart to get it the rounds out.

they are both fine weapons though cant go wrong

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I love my USP 40, but could care less about the company or buying another HK product.

Unless you're a gov't buyer, HK probably couldn't care less if you (or any other civilian) buy another of their products. At least the feeling is mutual :):

01deuce

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    walkerton
    Unless you're a gov't buyer, HK probably couldn't care less if you (or any other civilian) buy another of their products. At least the feeling is mutual :):

I will agree that it was that way in the past, but things have changed for the better by leaps and bounds as far as customer service and attitude towards civilians.

Jake46184

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Indianapoils
    From a accuracy or reliability standpoint, both are excellent firearms. If they were the only 2 on Earth, and I were going to buy just one, it would be the Sig P226. There are many more aftermarket choices for accessories and the mags are much cheaper. If you've never fired a Sig 226 in 9mm, or if you have experience with a Sig in .40 or .357, try one if you can. It is an amazingly accurate weapon with virtually no recoil. It isn't, however, for someone with small hands. The Sig 228 or 229 would be the choice there.

BBP30

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Brownsburg

Hmm, I haven't had any problems in my minimal interactions about a 18 months back. I had a mag that continually stuck, and they just sent a new one no questions asked.

EM45HP

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2011
    Indianapolis/Bloomington
    True, I can get it with or without a safety. But I can't get it without the lever. Every variation has the lever.

I may be a little late on this, but I'll go for it anyways. I'm going to assume you're right handed.

You could get a left hand variation with no safety, so the lever would not interact with your thumb. If you need it, just swing your trigger finger up there. :dunno:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom