• ...and so much more!
  • T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I stopped in today and hadn't been in since they changed all the outside signage. Walked in and wow, the whole inside is completely different. I really like the new layout. They definitely stocked up on the accessories and AR stuff. I bought a couple of pmags, but their gun prices still seem to be a little high. I did like all the bulk ammo laying about, that was a plus. I would say they are headed in the right direction, especially when they were packed right at close and heard the lady say it was swamped all day. I say good for them, and good for Fort Wayne too. :)

Aaronhome27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Kendallville
    Stopped in Saturday to buy some goodies for my ar-15 I have on order. HOLY COW, never seen the place so packed. Cars parked along the road, parking lot full, part of the neighboring vacant property lot filled. Was truely amazed as there used to be easy parking and rarely more than one or two others in the shop. I thought maybe it was a busy range but it wasn't. The place was packed with people shopping. Prices were pretty darn good from what it used to be. I paid $13.99 for PMags and was plenty happy with that from a local shop. PMags with window were $15.99. You have to understand that these are deals for us in Fort Wayne as prices like these just were not here before. Long story short, I dropped a couple Benjamins and walked out of there with a smile on my face. First time that has ever happened .... :D. With Sniper Co. and Freedom arms in town I dont have to shop the net and am finally happy to help the local shops out .... :rockwoot:

VanillaThunder

Shooter
    Rating - 94.5%
    52   3   0
    Aug 13, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    I went in a couple weeks back. They had maybe three other customers. I walked around for 15mins, making eye contact several times. Was never approached. If I want to be ignored in Ft Wayne, I'll head down to Showgirl 3.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. Will stick with 21st Century, thank you.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom