• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Long hair/beard can be troublesome, and certainly unbecoming in 'certain' situations. Luckily, the wife knows how to braid. So we usually braid the beard in some special event, or when it's entirely too hot.

Gone my entire life with short hair, and shaving, and I am through with it.

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    Tried it once 15 years ago. Turns out the skin on my head has a bunch of ridges and blemishes that make it hard to shave and just don't look good. Also I have decided that the guy who shave their melons, must like shaving a lot more than I do! Heck I don't even like shaving my face!
    Plus that whole white guy thing. Most of the whit guys who think they can pull it off...
    ..Not so much.

Hammer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    On the lake
    I shaved mine because it was the fastest way to look like a bad azz without going to the gym.

And because my hair was turning gray and bald. I was bound and determined to not have the "Gallagher look".

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    saves on shampoo

I'm 50. Seriously balding and almost completely grey. and I'm cheap. As long as I dry the razor after use I can go almost a year w/o a new one. Just using whatever cheap body wash is on sale. Shave the melon about twice a week in the shower.
    God gave me a good lookin' head, and the chicks dig it. I can't tell you how many times a good looking gal has come over and rubbed my head.:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::D

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I shave with a razor, every other day. I shave it because I got tired of paying the barber $14 a week to cut it so low, blending in the receding hairline, that I gave up. I may go and get the hot towel shave every other month, but besides that, I do it all myself.

The funny part is, I had hair until I washed my hair while deployed to Haiti. I noticed my hair felt very hard and brittle, then it just stopped growing. I should have put some chicken blood on it or something. They probably put a hex on us down there. :n00b:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom