• ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    The guys who shave their heads:

Why do you shave it? Is it because you like the way it looks, or is it because you're bald, or going bald?

How do you shave your head? Do you have it done, or do you do it yourself?

These are just some things I've often wondered about.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    The guys who shave their heads:

Why do you shave it? Is it because you like the way it looks, or is it because you're bald, or going bald?

How do you shave your head? Do you have it done, or do you do it yourself?

These are just some things I've often wondered about.

You mean actually shaving it with a razor or just buzzing it?

I buzzed my head for years, but then went back to having a little up top(maybe an inch). I could NEVER have "BIC'd" it though...I don't think it looks right on white boys.

I did it for comfort and convenience and I also buzzed it myself.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Going bald...
    I use Norelco 8240 XL
    I shave in the shower every morning...usually takes about 10 mins to do everything above the shoulders. I use Dove soap as lather.
    Replace the blades about every 6 months.
    I can't use a standard razor, as I'd have bleeding all over from too many imperfections to my head. :)
    31VwV4HT49L._SS500_.jpg

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    I shaved my head once, just to pee off some superiors; Didnt matter much since I had a "Scrub" cut anyways.

Personally, I agree, Shave heads unless your are bald, just dont fit white boys for a number of reasons.

Nothing worse than abunch of people who look like cancer patients or convicts.

Anyhow, since... I dont shave, and I dont cut my hair.. Short hair has traditionally in IE culture been a sign of serfdom and I am far from promoting that image.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    I hit mine with a #1 blade mainly because I'm lazy and like to just roll outta bed and go. The other reason is I'm going gray and I'm not happy about it and don't like being reminded of it.

CombatVet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Bartholomew County
    When I shaved my head I used a Mach 3. Did it because a friend was going through Chemo. Funny enough he never lost his hair.

I could get one full face shave and one full head shave out of a blade before I had to toss it. I'd shave every 3 or 4 days.

wag1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I use a pair of clippers with no guard to cut fairly close, and then use a 3 bladed Schick razor and some shaving cream to remove the rest. What I find is that by shaving it completely bald, I get 10-12 more days without having to cut it again. To me it's worth the extra hassle. Besides, the old lady likes it bald, and wind rushing through your hair is overrated :D

caddywhompus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Pendleton
    I haven't done this for about a year but I would use the razor every 3rd day. It becomes routine and you never have to worry about a haircut, hat hair, etc.

and bald is beautiful. Just sayin. This is coming from a guy with a full head of hair when he lets it grow.

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Mach 3 here but only about once a month. Like the way it feels and no maintenance. I have been doing it this way for over 40 years and really do not give rat's a.. how it looks or what anyone thinks about it. :D

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom