Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Bloomington, IN
    Gunsite 2015 Indiana Offsites Training

123 Carbine April 15-17, 2016
    150 Pistol June 24-26, 2016
    160 Shotgun July 29-31, 2016

Have you always wanted to experience Gunsite and the Modern Technique, yet found it challenging to take the time and monies to travel to the high desert of Arizona?

Gunsite makes training opportunities available for pistol, carbine, shotgun and more in other locations at a reduced tuition and lesser travel expenses.

Learn how to fight with your pistol, carbine and shotgun over a three (3) day weekend and experience what a difference Gunsite can make in your life.​

Cost of each class: $1090

For more information on these classes and equipment requirements go online to www.gunsite.com course offering/offsites.

Gunsite Academy 2900 W. Gunsite Rd.
    Paulden, AZ 86334 928-636-4565

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I don't usually make much fuss over tuition, but over $1K for a three day class, offsite, is a little salty.

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    I don't usually make much fuss over tuition, but over $1K for a three day class, offsite, is a little salty.

This was my first thought as well. I'd love to attend, but not when I can take (2) 2 day courses at the same cost or less from reputable instructors in the area.

ColdSteel223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Bloomington, IN
    I just post the info from the Boone Co. page. People complain about not knowing about a class or having enough time to get ready for it.

I have no official affiliation, control or authorization to answer your questions. Please contact Boone Co. or the vendor listed with any and all question or concerns you have.

(And I agree the tuition is high for Indiana.)

AMCYCO78

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2015
    NW
    Check out their website - looks like they are offering a $300 discount on Indiana classes...

AMCYCO78

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2015
    NW
    Looks like you have to sign up for their newsletter to see the offer. Might be worth an email or call if interested. I actually had to call their office in Paulden, AZ to confirm the discount last year.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I emailed GunSite in AZ. Confirmed the $300 discount. Completed the application last weekend and mailed the check.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Hey big spender. Pistol?

Shotgun. I was going to PM you. I was planning on coming up to your Managing Confrontations course this spring. But my training budget is wiped out with shotgun 160 and booking a trip to Disney World. The 160 course worked out because my wife likes to go away for the weekend for her birthday. She gets a spa day and get to shoot. I asked, she didn't ask how much, I sent in my application. Plus I have never attended either a GunSite or a shotgun course.

edit: signing up for this also means I passed on the SAFTD Instructors course. But I really don't regret the decision.

craigkim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Fishers
    I remember you going, but I must have missed the review.

No, I wrote that incorrectly... I should have written that is what I wrote on my course eval form provided by gunsite at the completion of the course. I didn't do an AAR. My feelings were mixed in relation to the price point.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom