• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trickpony

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Out of State :(
    I'm personally not a fan of the following guns!!! HK handguns, SKS variants, mausers, Black powder guns (all of em), single shot break open shotty's, Hi Points, Kel-Tec's, and I'm sure there are others but I'm suffering temporary loss of memory...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Can't wrap my mind around the Desert Eagle at all. :dunno:

Beretta's as well, I know they are a quality firearm but I could never warm up to them.

Not sure if this one was mentioned, but it may be the ugliest gun in history.

Olympic Arms Whitney Wolverine. See for yourself:
    Olympic Arms, Inc. - Whitney Wolverine

I don't know man, that look pretty next level to me! :D

OAWW1_1.jpg

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    Carcanos rank pretty high on that list for me. The actions remind me of civilian 22's. LOL Some of the WW I semiauto pistols make the list, too.

And pretty much any new plastic pistol. ;-)

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    No mention of the HK P7 yet... that's so ugly I can't believe HK stamped their name on it. :puke:

Also, any Sporterized C&R gun... I absolutely hate those, unless the owner kept the original stock otherwise, not a chance.

Newg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Westside of Indy.
    There are no guns that I won't buy based on looks. Glocks are pretty damn ugly but I buy them because they always work. All I care is that I hear a bang for each squeeze of the trigger.

No mention of the HK P7 yet... that's so ugly I can't believe HK stamped their name on it.

As far as the P7 goes, ask Joe from 500 Guns how he feels about the way it looks!
    Read this article.
    http://www.fivehundredguns.com/joe1.jpg

I'd be happy to carry that ugly thing.

Last edited:

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    Hi-points, beretta neo's, Ruger LCR, sub-compact xd's, FN's FS2000 and SCAR: the fs2000 is not of this world, and I can't get over the stock on the SCAR's

Ahgo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    New Haven, Indiana
    I wouldn't buy Taurus "The Judge" because it is just too big and ugly, however I would love to have a chance to fire one. It's sort of like watching Joe Theisman break his leg. I didn't want him to break his leg, but I couldn't look away from the TV each time they showed it.

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    All semi auto pistols besides the Luger, 1911 and Hi-power leave something to be desired as far as looks.

AKs, Mosins, Lee-Enfields, and pretty much every long gun ever made in Russia look aweful. To be honest the M-16 leaves much to be desired as well. The M1 Garand, M14, Mauser family of battle rifles, and the M65 Davy Crocket are the most appealing rifles.

For those who arnt history buffs here is the M65. AKA, the sexiest rifle ever made. Although it would have been more effective with more range. :)
    YouTube - the nuclear gun yes its a gun

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    East Central In.
    As a grizzled old Chief Petty Officer once told me, "If it's ugly and it works, it ain't ugly." Of course he probably never saw an M1942 Liberator. The OSS's answer to the question "Is there such a thing as a truly ugly pistol?"
    300px-M1942_liberator.jpg

Top Bottom