• ...and so much more!
  • Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    ISIS-child.jpg

nine-ISIS-soldier.jpg
    I like how that guy has an M1 grande but they're scarce and expensive here. We're suppose to get a whole bunch of our grandes back from our allies from the cold war but oh wait, obama said hell no to that. If we won't take them back, what's stopping those countries from selling them to other groups/countries? All they'll say is that they were "stolen" or something.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I like how that guy has an M1 grande but they're scarce and expensive here. We're suppose to get a whole bunch of our grandes back from our allies from the cold war but oh wait, obama said hell no to that. If we won't take them back, what's stopping those countries from selling them to other groups/countries? All they'll say is that they were "stolen" or something.

I'd much rather have someone defending their life with a garand vs it sitting in my safe.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield

His rifle doesn't look any bigger than the one I had? Mine might have been a M1 Venti though.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana

From one gun lover to another, it is the U.S. Rifle, Caliber 30, M1. Commonly known as the M1 Garand, after its designer, John Garand. Grande is a size of coffee at starbucks. I state this with the full intent of helping improve the collective gun knowledge out there, not as an insult to you.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I thought this interesting:
    Caption reads "An Iraqi federal policeman stands guard as his colleague searches a car at a checkpoint in Baghdad, Iraq..."
    So the unarmed policeman holds the trunk open while the soldier with the PSL DMR roots through the trunk. Not the best use of resources here. I wonder if he trades any confiscated booty for extra mags? Those things aren't easy to get.

I'd guess that's the driver of the car in the grey with the sandals on and key in his hand.

Top Bottom