• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Meach

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Nobletucky
    So I've got this lady friend right. <--greatest way to start a thread EVVA!!

She knows I own/carry/shoot/hunt with Guns. That doesn't bother her but she doesn't like to see them, and refuses to even touch one. :rolleyes:

So my problem is when her and I cuddle she will notice of my cc and she stops wanting to cuddle anymore. :grabass:

This is a problem.

Since guns in her words give her the "hebe gebes"

Now I like to cuddle but I don't want to give up my carry every-time I stop by her place.

any advise on how I can start breaking down those barriers or make her more comfortable with me carrying? At the very least enough that when we cuddle she doesn't flip out anymore?

*post labeled with innuendo pink

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Ankle rig?

I'd suggest an ankle rig, unless she has a foot fetish you should be OK. Other than that you may have to give up packing heat when you want to be sporting wood.
    :twocents:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

So my problem is when her and I cuddle she will notice of my cc and she stops wanting to cuddle anymore. .........

Turn the lights off?

Deeper concealment maybe? :dunno: :D

Do you carry a mouse gun? :laugh:

Tell her everyones doing it and if she tries it once she might like it.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    If you are really cuddling, she'll have to get over it. Accept that you come with guns, and deal. Her punishing you by not cuddling is just manipulation, a nasty way to try to control you. Put up with it now, you'll hate yourself later.

Now, if you are wearing a gun when "cuddling," she may have a point.

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Deadman's Hollow
    I'd suggest an ankle rig, unless she has a foot fetish you should be OK. Other than that you may have to give up packing heat when you want to be sporting wood.

Too funny!

You are obviously gonna have to ease her into the idea, after that maybe take her shooting. You might have to bear down and not carry a few times. I'd at least talk to her about it.

I don't think I could deal with a woman like that, I'm too stubborn to give on who I am.

GetA2J

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Terre Haute,Indiana
    275px-Crash_arp_600pix.jpg

Eject_eject_eject.jpg

eject.jpg

The Meach

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Nobletucky

And thick wool socks right? :D

If you are really cuddling, she'll have to get over it. Accept that you come with guns, and deal. Her punishing you by not cuddling is just manipulation, a nasty way to try to control you. Put up with it now, you'll hate yourself later.

Now, if you are wearing a gun when "cuddling," she may have a point.

See uhh...the problem isn't the cuddling or the "cuddling"

Its that um..."transitional phase" when CC becomes OC that's the problem.

Right now its either don't carry or pull a secret squirrel drop and nudge under a piece of furniture.

but with the second one i have to explain later what I'm digging around for under the bed. :D

Too funny!

You are obviously gonna have to ease her into the idea, after that maybe take her shooting. You might have to bear down and not carry a few times. I'd at least talk to her about it.

That would be a positive end game.

Now what is a good way to "ease her into it"?

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    And thick wool socks right? :D

See uhh...the problem isn't the cuddling or the "cuddling"

Its that um..."transitional phase" when CC becomes OC that's the problem.

Right now its either don't carry or pull a secret squirrel drop and nudge under a piece of furniture.

but with the second one i have to explain later what I'm digging around for under the bed. :D

That would be a positive end game.

Now what is a good way to "ease her into it"?

She knows you carry. If she's withholding to get you to stop, she's playing a very dirty game. End the game now, or it will make you miserable. If she won't stop, dump her.

I don't tend to take the dump 'em approach lightly, but this isn't a tactic to be tolerated. It'll make your life hell, and will extend to things other than guns.

As for a way to ease her into it, it's all on her, frankly. If you aren't flashing other than in transition, she's going to have to show some respect and tolerance of her own. Don't make a big deal of it, but she's gotta meet you halfway. Next time she stops you, say "That's OK, I understand. Gotta go now." And leave.

The Meach

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Nobletucky
    She knows you carry. If she's withholding to get you to stop, she's playing a very dirty game. End the game now, or it will make you miserable. If she won't stop, dump her.

I don't tend to take the dump 'em approach lightly, but this isn't a tactic to be tolerated. It'll make your life hell, and will extend to things other than guns.

As for a way to ease her into it, it's all on her, frankly. If you aren't flashing other than in transition, she's going to have to show some respect and tolerance of her own. Don't make a big deal of it, but she's gotta meet you halfway. Next time she stops you, say "That's OK, I understand. Gotta go now." And leave.

:+1: Great Advice. Glorious actually. and in a sane mindset anyone with have a brain would follow it.

However I don't like it. not one bit. and i choose to ignore it.

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    :+1: Great Advice. Glorious actually. and in a sane mindset anyone with have a brain would follow it.

However I don't like it. not one bit. and i choose to ignore it.

I'd recommend you let some of your blood flow back north for a bit & reread this advice :D

If she's anything like the women I've dated or the one I married, then I would say that she's going to freak any time she disapproves of what you're doing. If you can't manage to open a dialogue about it now, then you're going to have a very tough time in the relationship.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    ...But baby, This is my rifle and this is my gun...

C'mon, try something romantical, Romeo. Go to the range and shoot a heart shape pattern at 25 yards and give it to her. If she doesn't appreciate that, well i don't think you need to be told what to do (but in case you do: date her sister/friends/mom/etc.).

Top Bottom