17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    YouTube - Gunfixr Select Fire Saiga

This video is cool for a number of reasons:

1) Select-fire 12ga goodness
    2) Very cool Saiga-12 configuration
    3) Proves that Promag made at least one 12rd drum that actually works
    4) Shows the versatility of Gunfixr's adjustable gas reg - a product I use and heartily recommend
    5) Did I mention select-fire 12ga goodness?

Enjoy!

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    where do you find the specs on that Saiga? I can pick out some stuff from the video, but would like to know the actual mods.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    A Class 3 company had a modified 7.62x39 and 12 gauge Saiga Full Auto at a range we were at for the weekend. He was letting you shoot it for the cost of ammo. I bought two mags of 7.62x39. I didn't try the 12 gauge, but one guy that did couldn't get it to run.

The company rep tried it and it went fine. He told the guy to stop being a pu$$^ and don't "limp shoulder" it. :D It was a fairly small guy. Next time he really leaned into it and was moving backwards a little each round. Fun stuff.

GunnerM2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2013
    Tampa
    Hey there. We're an 07/02 FFL SOT out of Florida. We're wanting to build a post sample saiga 12. We can and will show proof of license on request to right people. Can someone help us out on how to go about this? I've tried to email Tom Cole over at Cadiz but am unable to get in contact. Any help is highly appreciate!

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Hey there. We're an 07/02 FFL SOT out of Florida. We're wanting to build a post sample saiga 12. We can and will show proof of license on request to right people. Can someone help us out on how to go about this? I've tried to email Tom Cole over at Cadiz but am unable to get in contact. Any help is highly appreciate!
    :popcorn:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co

It's an ak so you do exactly the same thing as you would a rifle. There may be some slight dfferences in little details or the geometry of parts but the genral concept is the same. At a minimum you need to add the 3rd hole in receiver and the slot in the bottom rail for the full auto trip lever. To start off you need a shotgun that will reliably run too.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I don't know if you belong to weaponsguild.com. There are a ton of FFL 07's on that forum. you might check over there for an answer. It's a gun builders paradise over there.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    alliance armament in boonville used to convert siaga's to full auto, i went it the pumpkin shoot at redbrush one year, just hearing the boom's from the other end of the range was pretty bad a**!

Top Bottom