• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Let's see, I wore my 21st Century Firearms shirt to Rascal's Fun Zone about 3wks ago, got no response. I've also worn it to work. I'm not sure I could get away with the FN P90 shirt here, though. I routinely wear my 5.11 Tactical baseball cap, including to my son's T-ball games at Mount Pleasant Christian Church. Guess I look stable or something. Got 'em all fooled, don't I? :nuts:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Hmm...I've seen that shirt and actually do find it kind of offensive. It kind of blurs the line between pro-gun and pro-killing don't you think? What if it said "middle class white people"? That would probably be funny to some people I'm sure.

Good job reinforcing the negative stereo-type. Just for the record, I don't find it "funny" to talk about killing anything. I would hope that everyone, gun-owners or non-gun-owners would be offended by that shirt.

+1

-1!

You know as someone who spends his life so you can keep your rights I would like to tell you both to grow up. Personally you probably do not really want to know what I think is funny. I can not say whether this shirt is funny or not , as I have yet to see it.

This is exactly what the 1st Amendment is about.

If you don't like it then shut up and quit being such Nancy boys!

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    francis.jpg

IOU Rep!

As soon as I can I will be back to rep this! :rockwoot:

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    To the OP: Those are the times that I enjoy being so flatulent that I can summon a killer breeze on command.

Yes, I AM the crop duster in your local department store. ;)

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    -1!

You know as someone who spends his life so you can keep your rights I would like to tell you both to grow up. Personally you probably do not really want to know what I think is funny. I can not say whether this shirt is funny or not , as I have yet to see it.

I never knew exactly what that meant...:laugh6::lol2::lmfao:

Main Entry: nancy boyPart of Speech: nDefinition: a homosexual male or an effeminate man; also written nancy-boy, nancyUsage: derogatory slang

jayhawk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    -1!

You're right, any person is free to go about acting like an idiot and damage public opinion regarding his or her own cause. I am free to think that isn't funny.

Carry on.

Last edited:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

Good job reinforcing the negative stereo-type. Just for the record, I don't find it "funny" to talk about killing anything. I would hope that everyone, gun-owners or non-gun-owners would be offended by that shirt.

+1

I don't find it funny to talk about killing anything either.. what I find funny is the reactions to the shirt. Sorry I wasn't clear enough in my post. I tend to type faster than I can think sometimes.

I have a feeling I need to just keep my mouth shut around here, every time I open it someone has something to say that isn't nice at all.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Having worked in the industry for 10 years now, I've accumulated "a few" gun related shirts and hats, and I wear them regularly. The only one that consistently draws comments is my black polo shirt with the white Glock Shooting Sports logo on the breast. Strangers will come up to me in public and say "nice shirt" or "nice gun," or ask if I work for Glock.

My favorite gun-related shirt to wear out in public (other than my INGO shirt, of course) is this one:
    217PS.jpg

"Family, Freedom & Firearms: Welcome to MY WORLD!"

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Having worked in the industry for 10 years now, I've accumulated "a few" gun related shirts and hats, and I wear them regularly. The only one that consistently draws comments is my black polo shirt with the white Glock Shooting Sports logo on the breast. Strangers will come up to me in public and say "nice shirt" or "nice gun," or ask if I work for Glock.

My favorite gun-related shirt to wear out in public (other than my INGO shirt, of course) is this one:
    217PS.jpg

"Family, Freedom & Firearms: Welcome to MY WORLD!"
    I don't work in the industry, I'm just a gun nut, but I have this shirt too. I wear it often, as well as one that reads, "Stick to your Guns", and another that reads, "I'm a bitter gun owner, and I vote", and most of the rest of my wardrobe shirts consist of various NRA apparel.
    I'm a general contractor, and I routinely attach "I'm the NRA" stickers to my proposals, business cards, invoices, and the like.
    I had a customer call me yesterday to say they "knew someone" that wanted to join the NRA, and knew I'd be the one to ask.
    Even my most liberal customers call me back.
    Last year, before the election, I told my brother(partner) that we should just back a trailer over-top of a customers Obama sign in the front yard. "Why bother to move it?" The customer was standing right in front of me when I said it!:D
    Most of the reactions I get are positive, but I live in a pretty gun friendly community.:rockwoot:

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN

Well, you probably wouldn't like my shirt that says "I rape gun-haters" either.

(OK, I really don't have a shirt like that (yet), but, could you imagine?)

splunkinoob

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    I have one that has a large peace sign on the back and says "Peace through superior firepower". I usually get a snicker or two occasionally while standing in line.

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    I have one that has a large peace sign on the back and says "Peace through superior firepower". I usually get a snicker or two occasionally while standing in line.

I have that same shirt ..always get a comment or 2 when wearing it ...

I get the most comments when i wear the one that says ....
    " 9 out of the 10 voices in my head told me to stay home and clean my guns today "

:rockwoot::patriot:

Top Bottom