Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Wouldnt the smart thing be for them to quit being stupid and get in on it themselves?

I know PSA has a storefront and does online sales. Buds does the same thing.. I think davidsons does as well..

So they want to get rid of online sales because they are to backwards, stupid, technologically retarded or just plain lazy?

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    So what you're saying here is that there are people willing to abuse the liberty of others, because they don't do the thing they want banned? Hmmmph...never saw that coming.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    You're surprised? I bet most of us would be shocked to find out how many ffl's oppose private sales because it denies them business.

No argument.

I remember what Bill Bridgewater of the NASGD and what he called FFLs without store fronts.

The purpose of the law is to seek economic rent.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    You might be surprised, but some of them wouldn't mind seeing Obama re-elected, either. Just ask yourself why.

salesman_of_the_year.jpg

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Yup. Not surprised. Not the first time a business wants to use the government to suppress competition. That's why I'm pro free market, not pro-business. The two are not the same.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    The first quislings see their opportunities to seek economic rents (as is the purpose of all law).

Texas gun store owner wants to stop on-line ammunition sales.

View From The Porch: Quisling.

Alcede Ammo Law 8-1-12 - NewsRadio 740 KTRH

Wow. Did you check out the comments on the first link? They tore him up. Oops. Business miscalculation or a gaffe?

During the radio interview, he says to give them the online ammo ban then later says that when he denied the sale to the tatted buyer, that he was not going to let the govt tell him what to do. Wut???

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Wow. Did you check out the comments on the first link? They tore him up. Oops. Business miscalculation or a gaffe?

During the radio interview, he says to give them the online ammo ban then later says that when he denied the sale to the tatted buyer, that he was not going to let the govt tell him what to do. Wut???

Good. As others have said this is a decision based on the fact that this guy does not want to compete in a free market. That's not uncommon for businesses of all sorts to behave in this manner (liquor stores), however supporting the repeal of 2nd Amendment rights of any degree is inexcusable. I won't give my business to any gun shop who voices support for this bill.

Top Bottom