• ...and so much more!
  • hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    save up for a nice Ruger wheel gun.

You'll have 5-6 shots and it won't malfunction.

Easy to use - Easy to clean - Easy to shoot - Easy to teach your wife too.

good luck on your quest.!

PGRChaplain

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Waynedale (FT Wayne)
    Ruffnek, I've owned Guns for over 50 years. In that time I've had some that cost over $2,000.00. The last gun buy I made was a Hi Point Carbine. It just takes some patience with some of the folks we encounter. Happy Shooting!

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Ruffnek, I've owned Guns for over 50 years. In that time I've had some that cost over $2,000.00. The last gun buy I made was a Hi Point Carbine. It just takes some patience with some of the folks we encounter. Happy Shooting!

Now that's a riches to rags story if I've ever heard one. :D

I hope you get well soon.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Its not what you shoot, its how you shoot it....

I have a shooting buddy who thinks he is Rambo... except he can't shoot for **** and actually barely shoots at all even though he owns about 5 moderately expensive guns. His last was a heavy barrel AR10 he bought during the craze. With the scope it cost him roughly $2k.... The funny thing is he has yet to shoot it past 20yds and literally can't shoot 5moa at that range with it. :D

Its not the gun either... I can stack 3 rounds at 20yds pretty easily and he can't even hit a 1" sticker....

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    A lot of snobbery lately...

No one cares if you don't like this brand or that .. Keep your unhelpful, annoying comments to yourself !

Oh, and Merry Christmas.

Indyfishyak

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2014
    Indianapolis
    The best gun you can buy is the one that gets you out to the range or protects you and your family. I don't get were the guys that personally trash on someone else's life find their joy in looking down on others. Wether it is a material thing or a way you feel the best part about the gun community should be enjoying life and sharing knowledge to keep smiles in life. That is why I love being on this website/forum.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    A lot of snobbery lately...

No one cares if you don't like this brand or that .. Keep your unhelpful, annoying comments to yourself !

Oh, and Merry Christmas.

Did something get deleted or did a 20 month old thread get bumped for this?

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Keeping smiles means not buying crap.
    But I gave up trying to inform those that supposedly wanted the truth years ago.
    I just smile now, like a Cheshire Cat, and reaffirm whatever nonsense they spew.
    And when the sh*t breaks I'm all too happy to send them to the worst hack of a gunsmith.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Keeping smiles means not buying crap.
    But I gave up trying to inform those that supposedly wanted the truth years ago.
    I just smile now, like a Cheshire Cat, and reaffirm whatever nonsense they spew.
    And when the sh*t breaks I'm all too happy to send them to the worst hack of a gunsmith.

People are in denial and need to have their firearm choices based on budgets justified. They need to show the non-believers that their ______________(insert brand) was a great deal and will run right with your expensive piece.
    I am with you Hook.....let-em be.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Inexpensive doesn't mean the same thing as crap.
    Doesn't make it a solid value either.

Worked gun retail............there is a large element of folks who have $ and are educated (or not) that see guns as something that should be as cheap as possible.

Not uncommon to see a new Cadillac CTS and a guy pull out a towel with a Lorcin and RG............wanting to have them cleaned.
    Same guy usually is vocal in his support of Brazilian brands.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Got old real quick, way back, didn't it Church?
    What I like is when you have somebody looking at a decent rig, in the store, and customers come up and tell them how the cheap POS they got is better, that the decent quality and fair priced stuff is BS.
    Or how they can save $2 by ordering a part or accessory from Bass Pro or other web place.

Fun when they listen to the idiots, and things don't work out..............and they expect, maybe even demand that you fix it.
    After they blame you for the wrong stuff..............sometimes in a bag from another store, receipt still in the bag.

People suck.

Let 'em buy sh*t.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Got old real quick, way back, didn't it Church?
    What I like is when you have somebody looking at a decent rig, in the store, and customers come up and tell them how the cheap POS they got is better, that the decent quality and fair priced stuff is BS.
    Or how they can save $2 by ordering a part or accessory from Bass Pro or other web place.

Fun when they listen to the idiots, and things don't work out..............and they expect, maybe even demand that you fix it.
    After they blame you for the wrong stuff..............sometimes in a bag from another store, receipt still in the bag.

People suck.

Let 'em buy sh*t.

Like I said.......Let-em be. You can not fix stubborn or stupid.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    But company X has such excellent customer service. Everyone raves on how easy it is to get warrenty work done.

People buy pricey stuff that is less than well built, too.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom