• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2012
    While I understand that we all have bad days. Gun shop owners and employees have lots on their plate in the way of paperwork, customer service, and also customers that come in and ask and do things that just do not seem right. Given the Ludco incident of 2010 it makes it hard for shops not to be on the look out for things that just do not seem right. I own Big Daddy's Guns and More in Hagerstown. We try to have good customer service but sometimes you just cant please people. I would give your gun shop another chance and also talk to them about your experience. It may help or it may not. I encourage everyone to provide good or bad feedback about their experience at the shop. I cant fix it if I do not know its broken.

Take Care
    Brent

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Yeah, they are just ALL a bunch of sour puss curmudgeons that live to make life miserable for the rest of us! Gun store employees suck.

:popcorn:

Now that's FUNNY :laugh::laugh:

It wouldn't be so bad if we didn't have those pesky minions to deal with in addition to the curmudgeonage. Gun shop minions are the worst!

minion.png

Top Bottom